Good Guy Alan Cole - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #61
Chris Kindred
OK so the pastel female hasn't calmed down at all. I LOVE IT! She feeds great and is beautiful.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:18 PM   #62
amcroyals
Thanks for the update Chris! I'm very happy that you are!

Old 08-04-2011, 09:52 PM   #63
debbieprice
I must agree Alan Cole is one of the best breeders out there. He does a lot of shipping with us and he is always very concerned about his animals and takes all measures possible to insure there safe and healthy arrival. Always a pleasure to do business with him and believe me I talk to a lot of breeders and customers and have NEVER heard a bad word about him always positive things. Keep it up Alan !

Old 08-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #64
xxRynoyo30xx
I Recently Purchased a Couple of Awsome Ball Pythons from Alan. I have got to say i really appreciated how involved he was throughout the Whole Process, always answered any question i had, gave me updates when i asked for them, and always retured my phone calls. We had a small shipping issue (something to do with fedex not delivering to where i live till 4pm or so) so Alan called me and made arrangments for me to pick the snakes up at the closest Fedex hub. The extra Effort he made to make sure the animals arrived in good health let me know the kind of guy he is. One who cares about his customers and animals alike!
Thanks Alan, look forward to more buisness in the future. -Michael Reynoso-

Old 08-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #65
amcroyals
Michael,

The animal's health and customer service are my priority! I am very happy that you and the animals are! Thank you for contacting me upon arrival and later following up on how well they settled in. Hearing that they ate that night made my day. I look forward to hearing updates.

Old 08-06-2011, 12:57 AM   #66
farfrumugen
alans follow up care and customer service are second to none. i cant wait to buy from him again. i could not ask for a better breeder and only hope to be up to his par some day.
adam jeffery

Old 01-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #67
aznfish919
Just completed a transaction with Alan and it was perfect, great service and communication

Old 01-13-2012, 06:54 PM   #68
amcroyals
Jimmy,
It was a pleasure. Don't hesitate to contact me anytime. Take care!

Old 01-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #69
cofeenan
I just received a Spider het albino female from Alan. He was great to deal with, even though I mistakenly called him at 8:30 AM eastern (5:30 AM his time !) Before I bought her, I checked him out here on the BOI and can say that the positive reports here are all accurate. Perfectly designed packaging for winter shipping too.

Old 01-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #70
amcroyals
Thanks Chris!

Wishing you and yours the very best!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!