Will it be ok??? - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-29-2012, 09:08 AM   #101
ClarkT
So sorry to hear. Prayers and love for your efforts.

Old 11-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #102
joseydiann
Thanks Clark!
Does anyone know if they just die like that from throwing up their meal?

Old 11-29-2012, 02:46 PM   #103
Amelanistic Orca
Damn! Sorry to hear, and thankful at the same time I don't have to deal with that in Az. Regarding your question, regurges can be detrimental to Rosy Boa's. I had a hard lesson in it last year after working with Rosy's for 20 yrs. I'm sorry you had to experience this!

Old 11-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #104
Amelanistic Orca
To clarify, I know it was a BP. But, I was just tossing in .02 cents on what I know on regurgitating. Some can blow right through it, some get wiped out quick... I had two Rosy's I battled 7 years to produce, and I got set straight real fast as I somehow overfed them, and boom, in 30 day period, both were gone... Tis all I know. I am sorry once again. It really sucks to lose something after Herculean efforts have been thrown in.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:57 AM   #105
joseydiann
Thanks Tom and I'm sorry you lost those two as well... I only have 2 snakes now.. It just happened so fast she was here one min and gone the next..

Old 11-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #106
axeman
Earlier this year I had an adult female Enchi regurgitate. She had a small rat the night before (if I remember correctly). By 1000 the next day she regurgitated it up and by noon was dead. Had a necropsy done. They didn't find anything that would have caused her to die. I guess it was just meant to be. It was devastating for us personally and for our future breeding plans. I raised her up from 200g. The only bright spot for me, she laid eggs earlier in the year and I had a son I could holdback. Sorry about your loss, just keep the pictures and remember the good times.

Old 11-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #107
bxjoon
Sorry about your loss. After all the trials and tribulations and all the hard work. I lost a colubrid right after a regurge, so it might have something to do with the trauma behind it. I commend you on a great job with her and you should definitely hold your head up high, unfortunately it was just her time.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:08 AM   #108
joseydiann
Yes it's awful still can't believe she is gone out of all that I've had, seems I'm missing that snake more and more everyday.. pretty crazy huh?!

Anyway I'm looking for rescues or people who needs to rehome one or two.. I'd like to take another one in, give me another one to baby and tend to.
So if anyone knows of any websites or rescue groups please let me know.
It does matter about the age or morph or the sex really..

Amanda

Old 12-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #109
AbsoluteApril
I'm so sorry to read this update, my condolences Amanda.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!