Will it be ok??? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-19-2010, 09:26 AM   #51
Matt2979
Woo-HOO!!! Awesome news Amanda! Now maybe she'll have the strength to actually shed. Can't help but to wonder if that's why she hadn't done so yet?? But that is great news and I hope to hear some more great updates as she progresses!!!

Old 07-19-2010, 01:01 PM   #52
Melinda
I think the main reason that most of us don't offer food before the shed is because most snakes won't eat before they shed. I have fed some before shed, with no problems.

I'm so glad this little one ate. I feel kinda like Auntie to her. lol And her first meal was drop and plop f/t! no meat puppet dance. Yay!!

Old 07-19-2010, 09:22 PM   #53
Willow
LOL Awwww you named your snake after me (jk hehe)

she's bound to have good luck now teehee

=p

Old 07-19-2010, 10:29 PM   #54
Melinda
Quote:
SHE" is doing ok, I named her Willow because well we didn't know the sex and Willow sounded good for either sex I guess lol.. But did sex it and she's showing female.
I named one of my horses Willow. She was starving to death, her mom was starved to death when she was only 2 1/2 months old. She stood by her mother's body for 3 days until the rendering people removed it. Anyways, my favorite tree is the weeping willow, which seemed to be a good name for her.

Old 07-20-2010, 04:55 AM   #55
joseydiann
Thanks Auntie Melinda and nope no meat puppet dance, she was fine with drop and plop lol.

I'm glad I decided to offer her food, her little belly does seem to look a little better..

Yes Willow, lol.. Named after you she has lots of luck on her side, and alot of people who care!

Old 07-20-2010, 04:57 AM   #56
joseydiann
Thank you very much Matthew! Yeah could have been the problem.

And that is just horrible, very sad to hear about the horse. They are my favorite animal, I sure miss riding!

Old 07-20-2010, 09:40 AM   #57
joseydiann
Little Willow weighs 32 grams today, so I'm extra happy she had a meal

Old 07-20-2010, 03:33 PM   #58
Bob Kite
Im glad she seems to be doing well for you Amanda, keep us posted and be sure and take pics of her after she sheds and post em.

Old 07-21-2010, 02:34 AM   #59
morph evolution
well amanda,congrats on the feeding success...def keep us posted on any developements she is making..im sure she will do well and thrive in your care.

Old 07-21-2010, 03:20 AM   #60
joseydiann
Thank you both very much, I'm still pretty excited I held her for a while for the first time tonight, she's just great! I'm also happy she went from 27 grams to 32 in so little time.

Will post pic when she sheds

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!