Dinker clutch hatched... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-15-2010, 01:13 PM   #41
Utta
Yay! Gratz Deb!

Old 07-15-2010, 01:16 PM   #42
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
He is lovely. I am sorry that I messed up your plans.
Didn't mess up anything. Now I know it wasn't a waste of time working on this project (as some said) and it proved out. Ralph Davis has Dirty Joe but his never proved out even when it was bred back to the babies. As far as markers go, well, I have noticed a few things with the babies but it may or may not be specific. The only possible hets produced have been in this cluch. The rest are all 100% hets. Deb contact me. I want to discuss the offspring in a bit more detail

Old 07-15-2010, 01:22 PM   #43
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890 View Post
Alrighty then, Go ahead and cross over now.
Just remember, Run to the light...

Just kidding Deb.
Congrats on proving out this dinker project, and being the first to do so.
The Super form is Hot.

Congrats to you too Steve, and now you and Harald know what y'all have to look forward to.
Did y'all notice any subtle markers that are consistent on the hets?

It looks like some recessive form of a clean up mutation, like the Pastel or Fire gene.
Unfortunately it will not have a Super form like the other cleaners do, because it is the Super form.
However, it will be very interesting to see how it combines with and enhances some of the other genes.
I think that I will stick around for a bit longer. The light is a long way off and I am too tired to run.

Interestingly enough, I had picked up this little beauty (Blonde Pastel) at a Hamburg show about a year or two ago (she died within 6 months of septic infection incurred by the bites/burns that were on her when I purchased her).

I had been interested in the IMG gene even then...perhaps I can recreate my little beauty.

*sorry for the sucky pics taken with my camera phone.
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2010, 01:26 PM   #44
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Didn't mess up anything. Now I know it wasn't a waste of time working on this project (as some said) and it proved out. Ralph Davis has Dirty Joe but his never proved out even when it was bred back to the babies. As far as markers go, well, I have noticed a few things with the babies but it may or may not be specific. The only possible hets produced have been in this cluch. The rest are all 100% hets. Deb contact me. I want to discuss the offspring in a bit more detail
I sent you a pm some time ago, you haven't replied.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:33 PM   #45
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I sent you a pm some time ago, you haven't replied.
crap......I need to check. I don't remember seeing it.

Old 07-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #46
ChadRamsey
Wow what great news for both you deb and Steve. Congrats

Old 07-15-2010, 10:39 PM   #47
deborahbroadus
After shed pics!

I have not brightened the pics, I have used flash. Because of this, I tried to take pictures from a lot of angles and under different parts of the room (light exposure).

That said..I present...(drum roll)
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2010, 10:49 PM   #48
Abby
They are PRECIOUS!

Old 07-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #49
Utta
very nice

Old 07-15-2010, 11:07 PM   #50
deborahbroadus
Thanks...if I remember correctly..the visuals are females and the hets are males. Could be just the luck of the draw...I did so wish one of the visuals had been a male!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!