Dinker clutch hatched... - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-21-2011, 09:38 PM   #81
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
No. A life change required me to sell the business. Everything was sold except for 5 of my favorites.
Awwww, well atleast u got that chance to prove sumthin!

Old 06-22-2011, 06:08 AM   #82
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
Awwww, well atleast u got that chance to prove sumthin!
Exactly!! That was one of my goals and the main one...to "Prove Out A New Gene!" I am happy. I just want to take it one step farther and see what she produces when mixed with other genetic morphs.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #83
rcpreis3
Id love to see her thrown into a Vanilla project!

Old 06-22-2011, 10:36 AM   #84
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
Id love to see her thrown into a Vanilla project!
I'm going to start more basic since I already have a visual, I need only to make some hets, put a het male back to her to get another clutch and put a visual male back to her.

Once I rule out the possiblity of Supers or verify the presence of a Super then I can move on to other morphs.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:29 PM   #85
Kingofspades
http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=1923687,1923687

Looks like you guys might have been working on similar stuff.

Old 06-30-2011, 09:16 AM   #86
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofspades View Post
http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=1923687,1923687

Looks like you guys might have been working on similar stuff.
Interesting. Could be..but it's hard to tell because it appears the pictures have been lightened. However, several from the original clutch (where mine was produced) and the original animal was sold, so there's no telling what's out there.

Whether they are the same gene or not remains to be seen. It's just a project for me. One that I will enjoy.

Old 06-30-2011, 12:59 PM   #87
rcpreis3
I dont think the projects are related, Casper browned out as an adult, but im not seeing the same with Deborahs girl. The "Buttermilk" looks to be a completely different gene tho, even if they did lighten the pics. I guess we'll know more when those "Buttermilk G-stripes" crawl out the eggs.

Old 07-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #88
chongorojo
Deb, I know your far from fauna but any updates on the 2 little ones?

Old 07-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #89
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
Deb, I know your far from fauna but any updates on the 2 little ones?
Of the project, I kept only one female back. The breeding quality female.

Old 09-22-2011, 06:30 PM   #90
deborahbroadus
UPDATE!! New Morph Name...

I decided to give this particular morph that I proved out a different name to keep what I'm working on separate from any other projects. Shout out to Shadera for her assistance picking the name!!

Welcome the MarBall! I promise you...she's very yellow, but I seem unable to get the color. In the above pictures, I lightened them in an attempt to make the colors more true to life.

She's wolfing down rats and she's over a year old now... (giggles insanely)
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!