tongues - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-23-2011, 11:52 PM   #41
KY Reptiles
Adorable Abby!!

Deb, Retics are AWESOME get one, you'll love them!!! I miss all mine....

Old 05-23-2011, 11:53 PM   #42
snakesRkewl

Old 05-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #43
Abby
Great pics Jerry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikidkitty View Post
Adorable Abby!!

Deb, Retics are AWESOME get one, you'll love them!!! I miss all mine....
Thank you

and on the retics! They are my favorite (okay, tied with Bloods) snakes. Here is my girlie no tongue pics of her yet! She's very shy.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:07 AM   #44
KY Reptiles
Awesome pics Jerry!

Abby, she's looking great (if its the one I'm thinking of, that you had awhile back)

Old 05-24-2011, 12:12 AM   #45
Abby
Quote:
Awesome pics Jerry!

Abby, she's looking great (if its the one I'm thinking of, that you had awhile back)
She is actually pretty new I sold my last retics about 2 years ago but really couldn't go too long without so got this lady about 2 months ago.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:44 AM   #46
deobra2869
OMG love the pics jerry is the top one a black pastel? I love that pic and I also love the curious spider

Abby I loooooooove that retic.....I would really love to have a retic someday in the near future definitely a lavender!

Kelly I did have a retic but it has been years to be exact like 7 lol the most recent other species of snake I have had was red tail boas but that has been 2 or 3 yrs. I sold out my collection because at the time I was living in a 1 bedroom house (about 600 sqft if that!!!!) with my husband and his daughter so the daughter came snakes went I regret it but oh well. I know the one snake I really regret getting rid of was my brazillian rainbow boa! OMFG I really need another one of those!

Old 05-24-2011, 01:11 AM   #47
KY Reptiles
I regret letting go of my sunfire male, albino female and my lavender albino super tiger female. Those were my favs, then came my pair of genetic stripes and my dwarf tiger het gs. I had a really nice collection. I do know I'm def gonna get another lav alb super tiger female again.

The rainbow boas are insanely gorgeous I've always wanted one!!

Old 05-24-2011, 01:14 AM   #48
KY Reptiles
I use to have one heck of a collection of boas too. The suriname will always be a fav of mine. I had a super salmon male that was my baby, he was such a big sweety. But balls and retics are my all time fav

Old 05-24-2011, 01:15 AM   #49
deobra2869
I love rainbows they are amazing but I am pretty in love with my ETB LOL and my balls! gotta love balls

Old 05-24-2011, 01:17 AM   #50
Abby
Quote:
I regret letting go of my sunfire male, albino female and my lavender albino super tiger female. Those were my favs, then came my pair of genetic stripes and my dwarf tiger het gs. I had a really nice collection. I do know I'm def gonna get another lav alb super tiger female again.

The rainbow boas are insanely gorgeous I've always wanted one!!
I LOVED your lav super tiger female! I miss my purple tiger like crazy, but I did get some updated pics of her from her new owner

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!