Way too cool. - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-21-2011, 10:13 AM   #71
Daequix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
No, Rayna! NOT all girls! Then I'd feel compelled to keep them ALL!!! Their daddy is a sort of reduced and very low white spider, and it's definitely showing in his kids. I can't wait to see those patterns NOT all scrunched up.

Yeah, I think you're right. Looked at boob again this morning, and it just doesn't look "normal". I guess we'll have to see. It's not near as light as the spiders, but not quite as dark as the normal...and obviously, I can't see its back. I do know it's going to be very tiny.

And umm....keeping them all is bad? Really? Ohh crap! I messed up then! lol

Are they out yet? Are they out yet? Are they out yet? huh?

Old 07-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #72
Tere Salazar
Well, I suppose keeping them all wouldn't be so bad...if we weren't all packed in this teeny tiny room! LOL! (Note to self: must find larger snake room).

Nope, nobody's out yet. I see lots of melons this morning up at the top of the eggs, though. I bet if I left them alone for more than an hour at a time, they'd probably venture out. (Note to self: build incubator with see-through door!)

Ack! I HATE WAITING!!!!

Old 07-21-2011, 10:32 AM   #73
Matt2979
Quote:
Well, I suppose keeping them all wouldn't be so bad...if we weren't all packed in this teeny tiny room! LOL! (Note to self: must find larger snake room).
Let me be the first to offer you some room in my snake room!! lol...I've decided that unless it's to replace a breeder male with better genetics, I'm not keeping many at all this year. I think I've gotten my foundation pretty solid over the last few years.

Quote:
Nope, nobody's out yet. I see lots of melons this morning up at the top of the eggs, though. I bet if I left them alone for more than an hour at a time, they'd probably venture out. (Note to self: build incubator with see-through door!)

Ack! I HATE WAITING!!!!
I cut a couple of clutches the other day, but I'm not even fooling with updating their threads until I can tell exatly what I've got. And I was thinking the same thing about myself...STAY OUT of the incubator!!!!

Old 07-21-2011, 10:33 AM   #74
B&C Ball Pythons
Congrats! Thanks for sharing those pictures w/us

Old 07-21-2011, 10:35 AM   #75
Matt2979
Quote:
(Note to self: build incubator with see-through door!)
I missed this part of your post, but this in no joke!! Last year I used a mini-fridge WITH a glass door. This year I converted an old kitchen refrigerator...I CAN'T SEE unless I OPEN the door!!!

(Note to MY self--get one of those web cams that John Cordone is using! )

Old 07-21-2011, 10:38 AM   #76
Tere Salazar
OMG, you guys....

This is what we originally thought was the normal. John mentioned this morning, he thought it looked like a spider on its sides, so I went back and looked at the pictures again.

This is the top left egg in the group picture that's really hard to see. Oh, holy cow. That means if the boob egg really is a spider, the whole clutch is spiders!
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2011, 10:41 AM   #77
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
I missed this part of your post, but this in no joke!! Last year I used a mini-fridge WITH a glass door. This year I converted an old kitchen refrigerator...I CAN'T SEE unless I OPEN the door!!!

(Note to MY self--get one of those web cams that John Cordone is using! )
I had one with a glass door for the beardies, but I'm so freaking blind, I still had to open the door! LOL!

However, the webcam John's using...now that's what I'm talking about!

Haha...thanks for the offer, Matt. I'll be sure to send a BIG box your way, but then, you may have trouble getting me to leave!

Old 07-21-2011, 11:07 AM   #78
Matt2979
Quote:
I had one with a glass door for the beardies, but I'm so freaking blind, I still had to open the door! LOL!

However, the webcam John's using...now that's what I'm talking about!

Haha...thanks for the offer, Matt. I'll be sure to send a BIG box your way, but then, you may have trouble getting me to leave!
We'll be glad to show you some southern hospitality, but I would suggest multiple cold-packs in your box!! You may be a few degrees warmer than us (we're only in about the mid 90's), but our humidity is ridiculous. I just checked it, and we're sitting at 87% humidity!!

Old 07-21-2011, 01:04 PM   #79
KY Reptiles
Quote:
OMG, you guys....

This is what we originally thought was the normal. John mentioned this morning, he thought it looked like a spider on its sides, so I went back and looked at the pictures again.

This is the top left egg in the group picture that's really hard to see. Oh, holy cow. That means if the boob egg really is a spider, the whole clutch is spiders!
I think its a nice reduced pattern normal. Here's pics of my girl that came from a spider clutch. Even tho she's a normal, I would be happy of the pattern was passed on slightly.

First two pics are her before breeding, next two is her in glow. If its a female and you don't wanna hold it back, let me know and ill take the drive! I'm always looking for unique normals, even if they're just normal.
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2011, 01:06 PM   #80
Daequix
I swear that does look like a spider!!! D'oh!!!!! Fantastic!! Now even MORE reason to see those lil pippy kiddos!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!