Way too cool. - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #81
SlytherynHiss Exotics
Wellllll????? Today is the 21st...Anything????

Old 07-21-2011, 03:06 PM   #82
Tere Salazar
Well, Rayna, as of this morning, nothing yet. I've been resisting the urge to open that incubator all morning...

I know, Bree. Tell them to just come out and this would all be soooo much easier!!!!

Kelly, I totally see what you mean...and you're probably right. This is what I thought I was seeing (this is their daddy), but after looking again, and again, and again...I've changed my mind...again. LOL!
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2011, 03:34 PM   #83
Tere Salazar
K...so my official guesses in writing so I can't change my mind again.

Eggs #2 and 5...and the boob, all normals. I just saw the head on #5, and Kelly, you are a WINNER!!! Now let's hope it's a girl!

And yes, this is specifically for my sweet darling hubby, who saw an extra ghost, too.

Old 07-21-2011, 03:35 PM   #84
KY Reptiles
I see what you mean as well Tere! I hope it is a spider for you. But fairly sure its a really nice normal. We will just have to wait and see!!

Old 07-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #85
KY Reptiles
Sorry that I was correct, lol!! Let's hope its a female!!!

Old 07-21-2011, 03:43 PM   #86
Tere Salazar
You know what? I don't care either way, as long as they come out healthy...and with #5 being female! They're all just so darn cute and this waiting is NOT a good thing!

Someone please remind me again why we cut them, so we can keep on guessing and spazzing out over waiting?

Old 07-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #87
KY Reptiles
I wanna see the spider in the bottom left corner of the group pic!! That one is gonna be amazing, I think!

Old 07-21-2011, 03:48 PM   #88
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
Someone please remind me again why we cut them, so we can keep on guessing and spazzing out over waiting?
I've been asking myself this same question!! Hopefully I'll know what I cut by tomorrow, but with my luck it may be next week!!

Old 07-21-2011, 03:55 PM   #89
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikidkitty View Post
I wanna see the spider in the bottom left corner of the group pic!! That one is gonna be amazing, I think!
And I would have to agree. There's something up with that one. It just looks so weird...and I think I saw something extra in there this morning. That one just needs to come out NOW! That one has been causing me to lose sleep. That's the one that I mentioned earlier that there's just too much snake in that egg.

Are they out yet? Let me go check...

Old 07-21-2011, 03:58 PM   #90
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
I've been asking myself this same question!! Hopefully I'll know what I cut by tomorrow, but with my luck it may be next week!!
You, kind sir, are NOT making this any easier!!!!

I personally think they enjoy making us wait. Okay. Well, at least mine do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!