Help with a friendly wager - enchis with a lesser twist - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #11
The Python Lab
loser has to take a picture of themselves dressed up as the opposite sex holding a sign promoting the other person. :P

Old 08-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #12
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by edenspets View Post
loser has to take a picture of themselves dressed up as the opposite sex holding a sign promoting the other person. :P
seeing Harald as a woman?!

Old 08-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #13
hhmoore
Oh, I hope she gets her lesser enchi - this isn't a competition...except in terms of the race to the finish line (and I already proposed that we make that a draw by cutting at an agreed upon time).

The loser sending a baby sort of takes it out of the realm of a friendly bet, IMO. I don't want her cast offs, any more than she wants mine (no capital M); so, we'd end up having to send something that we don't want to part with...or that the value of far exceeds the level of our acquaintance.

Dressed up as the opposite sex? The only one that would make a mockery of would be me, as I'm sure Willow can pull off typical man fare without a problem.
makes note to self about edenspets

Old 08-04-2011, 05:13 PM   #14
R. Eventide
Hmmm.... I'm gonna say hers is a Lesser and yours are a Lesser Enchi and two Enchis.

Old 08-04-2011, 05:21 PM   #15
KY Reptiles
I hadn't realized it was gonna be her first, I wouldn't wanna give up my first either!

Well the one who wins would get bragging rights! Friendly wagers are always fun.

Can't wait to see her chime in on this

Old 08-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #16
Ricca217
Loser does a youtube vid proclaiming the other as the superior and links it back here..
dressed as a clown

Old 08-04-2011, 09:30 PM   #17
hhmoore
Where does a "loser" come into this? There is no contest or competition. I made a guess regarding the content of 3 eggs. I'm right, or I'm wrong....there isn't much reason for the term "superior" to come into play.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #18
Willow
Harald...how about this

If you get what you guessed....I'll send you another bag of Jalapeno Cheetos AND a box of chocolates??

and i'll be more timly about it then I was last time haha

I'd say if I DON'T get my enchi lesser....you should send me something to cheer me up =) like a drawing of an enchi lesser haha

I havent fully decided if I plan to keep Uno or not (yes I named my egg Uno)

If its a male enchi lesser, its stays here

female enchi lesser....no idea yet...I lean more towards selling it cuz I need a good combo male

male enchi or lesser....it goes...

female of either...donno yet lol

Normal male or female...I have a friend who wants it lol

Old 08-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #19
hhmoore
Chocolate wins over Cheetos in most cases. **

I do hope you get your male enchi lesser...how cool would that be for your first hatchling to not only be THE snake you want/need, but for it to be a combination morph out of from the only fertile egg laid.
As far as what to do if it's a female enchi or lesser - you know my answer to that....it depends on what she looks like. If she's spotless and perfect, keep her; otherwise there's really no reason to keep her.

** Does that mean I'll have to buy my own drink if we ever end up in the same place at the same time?

Old 08-04-2011, 11:11 PM   #20
Diego Velarde
I hope you both get what you want.
I also hope you both let me know if you get any enchi girls. I will be the first one to buy one. I'm having a hard time finding The Right One but I know how picky you both are with how a snake looks so I'm sure the babies will be super sexy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!