Help with a friendly wager - enchis with a lesser twist - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-07-2011, 06:30 PM   #31
snakemansnakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
(I'm almost surprised nobody is disputing my call on that egg being a lesser...I figured SOMEBODY would have said that it could be an enchi. To me, at least, that small view doesn't show the "classic" lesser look)
It does look like it could be an enchi.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:07 PM   #32
KY Reptiles
I somehow missed this yesterday. It def doesn't have the classic lesser look. I've never hatched enchis - still trying to find my perfect idea of an enchi - so ima go out on a limb and say that's a lesser enchi

Also, some people just don't understand sarcasm. Or maybe just read things wrong? Who knows ...

Old 08-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #33
SERPENTS DEN
Alright Harold you've got me pacing now and sorry for being impatient since we cannot we push the clock ahead can you pull them out of their eggs...lol

Old 08-07-2011, 11:07 PM   #34
hhmoore
I managed to not even look in the incubator today. Free time is going to be a scarcity for the next couple of days....so I'm figuring it will be Wednesday before I stick my nose in again.
Hopefully, I'll have pics to share by the weekend.

Old 08-07-2011, 11:20 PM   #35
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I was going to go with the smart response, and say that I would rather see her hit on the enchi lesser than you on the killerbee...but I stopped to consider that it might not be taken as a joke by some people (for some reason, I'm often considered to be without humor, and people misinterpret my jabs).
That said.....

I would rather see Willow hit on the lesser enchi than you get your killerbee, too

Seriously, though, I hope you both score your combinations from those eggs. I've got a clutch about 2 weeks behind the enchi x lesser that I'm hoping holds my first killerbee...and I'd be going nuts if I had to pin that hope on a single egg.

(I'm almost surprised nobody is disputing my call on that egg being a lesser...I figured SOMEBODY would have said that it could be an enchi. To me, at least, that small view doesn't show the "classic" lesser look)
That's funny. My original response had a sentence saying you were on your own since you have 3 eggs and it's not your first clutch. But I removed it just in case you didn't take it as a joke.

I'm actually less nervous about the clutch because of it only being 1 egg. I've pretty much convinced myself I struck out so no need to fret over it. But I did candle it and I do know it has a spider pattern and looks pastelish. I wouldn't bee too upset with a female bee.

I have a hard time spotting morphs still in the egg, and I have never seen an enchi in egg. It looks to have a reduced pattern like a lesser, but then again so do enchi's. I wouldn't be surprised to see it yellow up in the next few days before coming out.

Old 08-08-2011, 02:56 PM   #36
edf01
alright- i am gonna put in my bets. I am sorry harald, but I am gonna do it-

harald- no lesser enchis. period. you'll get nice lessers, and nice enchis, but no doubles. Since ihad bad luck and got no doubles, i am betting this way. Yeah, i am a sour puss, but at least I admit it.

willow- her one and only egg, will be a lesser enchi.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:18 PM   #37
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by edf01 View Post
harald- no lesser enchis. period. you'll get nice lessers, and nice enchis, but no doubles. Since ihad bad luck and got no doubles, i am betting this way. Yeah, i am a sour puss, but at least I admit it.

willow- her one and only egg, will be a lesser enchi.
LOL wow...do I get the good bet because I'm a girl? or do you hate Harald??

I really hope your prediction for me isn't as wrong as I'm sure the one you gave for Harald is =)

I think I'll sing to the cosmos to counter act the bad JUE JUE you just sent into them =p

Old 08-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #38
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
LOL wow...do I get the good bet because I'm a girl? or do you hate Harald??

I really hope your prediction for me isn't as wrong as I'm sure the one you gave for Harald is =)
Willow! he cut, so YOU CUT! we're all dying to know!

Old 08-08-2011, 03:22 PM   #39
Willow
I swear to god if I cut my egg and it ends up dying I'm going to hunt every one of you down that told me to cut and murder the hell out of you.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:24 PM   #40
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
I swear to god if I cut my egg and it ends up dying I'm going to hunt every one of you down that told me to cut and murder the hell out of you.
ill PM you my address!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!