Help with a friendly wager - enchis with a lesser twist - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-09-2011, 09:18 AM   #61
dustinNMpythons
I say Queenbee, enchi, and lesser. That would be an awesome clutch. Hoping for a double and you hit a triple with a double sire can't get any better!

Old 08-09-2011, 12:37 PM   #62
KY Reptiles
That's awesome, you got a queenbee! Wonder if you still will get the lesser enchi. I'm guessing you did since you haven't shared pics of the other two eggs. That would be some amazing odds.

Old 08-09-2011, 04:52 PM   #63
hhmoore
Honestly, now that I've gotten a little bit of sleep, the thought that this clutch wasn't exclusively sired by the enchi is not a happy one for me; even though my initial plan was to go for the queen bee. I had shifted gears, and was more than happy with my decision...in fact, I probably wouldn't have revisited the bee x lesser pairing. Don't get me wrong, I'm still excited about the possibility that I hit the on the queen; but now I have to reconsider my labels for the other babies. I'm not a BP person at heart, so the prospect is actually more stress inducing than exciting.

At the same time, on at least some level, I am still in awe of what I am seeing...

Old 08-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #64
SERPENTS DEN
Has any of them slithered out of their egg shells?

Old 08-09-2011, 05:28 PM   #65
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
Has any of them slithered out of their egg shells?
PFFT. I have been bugging him all day about that.. He claims he is too busy to even look.. .. I think he just likes toying with our emotions like this..

*bites nails*

LOL

(love you Harald :P)

Old 08-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #66
hhmoore
I doubt it - I haven't looked.
I didn't get to bed til late, and I had to finish putting together today's shipments when I got up.
Dinner, shower, drop them off, then to work.
I'm not expecting them out til the end of the week...

Old 08-09-2011, 05:38 PM   #67
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
PFFT. I have been bugging him all day about that.. He claims he is too busy to even look.. .. I think he just likes toying with our emotions like this..

*bites nails*

LOL

(love you Harald :P)

I couldn't resist not looking...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I doubt it - I haven't looked.
I didn't get to bed til late, and I had to finish putting together today's shipments when I got up.
Dinner, shower, drop them off, then to work.
I'm not expecting them out til the end of the week...

How can you not look, first thing I would have done after waking up is to look before using the restroom.

Take a peak and see if anything is out and about!

Old 08-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #68
hhmoore
Already gone - I know they aren't coming out for a few more days, and I've got the mental images of those 3 burned into my brain. I'll look at some point tomorrow...they'll still be in the eggs, and I'll happily report that, lol

Old 08-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #69
hhmoore
Here - look at Squish, again.

Old 08-09-2011, 05:59 PM   #70
Miss Tuniwha
No deflecting.. that is NOT the hatchling we want to look at. LOLOLOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!