This Clutch... Is Killing Me! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-17-2011, 10:25 PM   #21
Daequix
I'd say wait.....its like birthday presents...half the fun is in the waiting.. (not really but it sounded...convincing..)

Old 08-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #22
KY Reptiles
After seeing Davids hypo butter huff.... (I know you prolly haven't looked yet) its gonna be sooooo hard for you to resist any longer!!!

Old 08-17-2011, 11:04 PM   #23
KY Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Star Reptile View Post
CUT-EM!!! NOW!!!!! QUICK.. THEY ARE SUFFOCATING ... MUST GET AIR.. QUICK NOW!!!!
Lol way to make her paranoid!!

Old 08-17-2011, 11:18 PM   #24
Kingofspades
While we're all wishing and hoping here, don't forget she would like 1.1 lessers to trade to me. (Seriously...we have the deal worked out. Just hoping she hatches 1.1 lessers. Haha)

So...let's wish for 1.2 Lesser Huffmans and 1.2 lessers. Yeah...that works.

Old 08-18-2011, 01:29 AM   #25
Orlandoflor
You know what you should do you should cut half now and then cut the other half later!

Old 08-18-2011, 02:55 AM   #26
deobra2869
you can do it abby

Old 08-18-2011, 07:47 AM   #27
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
come to the sharp side abbehwabbeh *cooootchhhht*
Nice try

Quote:
Originally Posted by killinspree42099 View Post
Out of curiosity, why are you waiting?
Test of strength! And there really isn't any need to cut them early than peeping at them... So I figured I can wait a bit. Plus, they are sitting funny (practically pointing straight up) and the other eggs I've cut were all laying flat... so I didn't want to mess something up, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinNMpythons View Post
I just cut my het clown eggs at day 48 I couldn't resist any longer!! I say just wait, your trying to wait as a personal resistance test so I'm going to give you a boost to stick with it haha. You can do it Abby!!!
Thanks Dustin I appreciate the boost! What did you get??

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Bellis View Post
Good luck on your odds Abby! I hope you get 6 combos!!
Thanks David Now that would be some luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Star Reptile View Post
CUT-EM!!! NOW!!!!! QUICK.. THEY ARE SUFFOCATING ... MUST GET AIR.. QUICK NOW!!!!
You....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daequix View Post
I'd say wait.....its like birthday presents...half the fun is in the waiting.. (not really but it sounded...convincing..)
Thanks Bree! and the wait is NOT fun, what are you smokin?? If there wasn't a wait though, it wouldn't be AS special :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikidkitty View Post
After seeing Davids hypo butter huff.... (I know you prolly haven't looked yet) its gonna be sooooo hard for you to resist any longer!!!
I just looked... absolutely stunning!! David sure got lucky there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofspades View Post
While we're all wishing and hoping here, don't forget she would like 1.1 lessers to trade to me. (Seriously...we have the deal worked out. Just hoping she hatches 1.1 lessers. Haha)

So...let's wish for 1.2 Lesser Huffmans and 1.2 lessers. Yeah...that works.
I like the idea of 1.2 lessers and 1.2 lesser huffs. haha. Thanks Luke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandoflor View Post
You know what you should do you should cut half now and then cut the other half later!
Yea right!! Any time I've ever tried to cut only some of the eggs, I failed miserably

Quote:
Originally Posted by deobra2869 View Post
you can do it abby
Tomorrow night guys... tomorrow! =]

Old 08-18-2011, 11:03 AM   #28
B&C Ball Pythons
We're waiiiiiiting

Old 08-18-2011, 11:05 AM   #29
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by B&C Ball Pythons View Post
We're waiiiiiiting
I'd be lying if I said I didn't just go look at them and think about cutting them earlier Little guy with the window must have decided he didn't want me seeing him anymore... He was positioned so I couldn't see any pattern

Old 08-18-2011, 11:07 AM   #30
B&C Ball Pythons
lol. I can't even imagine the torture that must be!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!