Post pics of your home snake room! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-27-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
jack2682
Post pics of your home snake room!

Hey everybody,

I love seeing everyone's snake room set-ups. Looking for some fresh ideas... post your pics!

I just moved so my snake room is full of boxes at the moment!!

Thanks ya'll

Old 12-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #2
Randy F
well if this counts for anything here is the foundation for my new snake building. Tomorrow I will be at Home Depot for probably 3 hours getting lumber to be delivered. I will be picking up insulations for all the walls and ceiling, lighting, 10' counter, and so on. Recieved a 8 camera security system for Christmas along with a lot of other little things for inside.
Attached Images

Old 12-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
roro8633
Here's a pic of my snake area in my bedroom.

Old 12-27-2011, 10:22 PM   #4
Randy F
here is a picture of my juv. and baby racks. As you can see I have tags and clips on all the tubs. I use key tags to write down the snakes id then a blue clip for male or pink for female. Male clips go on the right of the tub, and females on the left. Where ever that snake goes (soak, breeding, show, etc.) that tag goes with the snake the whole way. This way you are not getting hets mixed up or anything. Now the tags on the handle of the tub, green is used when they have eaten so I can keep track. For my weekly feeders, I try f/t on Monday, whoever does not have a green clip, I try live on Tuesday. The white clip signifies that it is in shed. For breeder females, I use black clips to show how long off feed. I find this works well because I can see a snakes immediate history at a quick glance. Make life a little simpler.
Attached Images

Old 12-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #5
SlytherLyn
Here is half of my reptile room. As you can see I'm partial to Visions Left to right is a Hatchling Rack, a 32 Qt Rack, and 3 CB70 Racks. The other side of the room has 3 Boaphile racks.

Old 12-27-2011, 11:07 PM   #6
Miss Tuniwha
and is that someone trying to escape that I see Lyn?

Old 12-27-2011, 11:13 PM   #7
jcboas
Snake Room

Here is a pic of mine it is fully insulated I have hatchling to adult tubs for my Blood Pythons.
Name:  dw.jpg
Views: 804
Size:  37.3 KB

John Childers

Old 12-28-2011, 12:52 AM   #8
Bob O'Brien
Damn Randy how big is that new room going to be? And what are you getting insulation for, isnt the weather always perfect in SD?

Old 12-28-2011, 01:13 AM   #9
Randy F
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob O'Brien View Post
Damn Randy how big is that new room going to be? And what are you getting insulation for, isnt the weather always perfect in SD?
it will hold 120 cb70 tubs, 66 35q tubs, 150 baby tubs, 36 tub incubator, 10' counter with cabinets, large L shape desk, and hopefully a push cart! Standing on it I kinda wish I had gone a couple feet bigger.

You know it was very sunny today, the surf was perfect on Christmas, but I heard the weather man (fill in for the weather girl that I never really hear what she says, but always know what she wore!) say that it was going to get in to the 50's so we are kinda freaking out that the world may come to an end anyways

Old 12-28-2011, 01:31 AM   #10
KY Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy F View Post
(fill in for the weather girl that I never really hear what she says, but always know what she wore!)
Lmfao!!! I think I wouldn't remember a thing she said either if we had a weather woman wearing semi revealing outfits as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!