Post pics of your home snake room! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #81
RonzRoyalz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
People who don't live in my house might notice the smell of pine bedding upon entry, maybe, but most people don't even seem to notice that I have an abundant amount of rodents. So I like to think they can't smell them to much lol
No Willow, they wait til they leave and then tweet about how SMELLY your place is.lol

Old 06-09-2012, 02:50 PM   #82
MrBig
Randy, for the insulation itch use.......Pantyhose. Stretch the pantyhose out and rub it back and forth over any exposed areas. It pulls the little fiberglass splinters out and then wash with cold water. The room is coming along, but doesn't look like you have near enough receptacles.

Old 06-09-2012, 02:53 PM   #83
jrmrbcax
Just this for now lol

Old 06-09-2012, 03:03 PM   #84
Randy F
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBig View Post
The room is coming along, but doesn't look like you have near enough receptacles.
on the back wall where there is two receptacles will use one for a herpstat pro 4 going to two 30 tub freedom breeder 70 quart breeder racks, where there is four receptacles will be a hepstat pro 4 going to three 22 tub vision 35 quart racks. That leaves four extra on that wall......three, one will go to the incubator. Then on the wall where my counter is has six or eight I believe. four on the wall that has the 150 tub baby racks which will use a herpstat pro 4. Two on the spare wall and eight by my desk.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #85
Randy F
did a little more drywall today
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2012, 02:57 AM   #86
Kingofspades
Right now it's racks in my bedroom, but when I can finally get a house, either a basement is going to get finished, or the garage is getting insulated and dry-walled...
one of the two. Then I can expand how I want to...

Old 06-10-2012, 07:41 AM   #87
RonzRoyalz
Jeremy, at least your starting out right with getting the big 1st.
Randy, it looks great and very clean! My work area has to be in order as I go and cleaned up when done for the the day. Did I say it really looks good?

Old 06-10-2012, 09:10 AM   #88
MrBig
now I see some receptacles lol. First set of pics only showed 1. Looks good Randy. Bet you are tired after swinging those early shifts and then come home to that size of a project. Congrats though, it's looking good.

Old 06-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #89
RonzRoyalz
I just moved the little bit of furniture out of this room and am about to move my 20 or so snakes in a couple rack setups in here. The pic with the window will have a 3'wide by 6'tall on left side of the window and go across the bottom of the window another 5' and will be 2' deep. This will be for my lav tiger retic. Then on the right side of the window I will build a 3'wide into the corner and wrap the corner another 3'wide. Maybe a total of 4 or 5 enclosures high. In the corner will be a slide out divider. I will house my keepers/breeders here. This way all I have to do is pull the divider out, so they can mate up. So these enclosures will be 3'w x 18"d x 1't. The rest of the walls will have rack setups and in the middle of the floor will be my futon to watch them and tv.
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2012, 11:48 AM   #90
GeckoTracks
Randy I got to ask since your building your snake room. Did you install a sprinkler system? The very last picture you uploaded sorta looks like you did. If so that's an awesome idea. Been watching this post seeing how its coming along, its really nice so far inspiring.

I do enjoy seeing everyone else's rooms too. I find it neat that is the same basic idea, yet everyone has their own unique style

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!