Pixel Pied x Black Pastel Pied update - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-12-2016, 08:10 PM   #31
phoenix-cry
I know he's alive, he wiggles when I open the egg.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:10 PM   #32
phoenix-cry
I just worry because I could have sworn he was darker in color yesterday

Old 09-12-2016, 08:19 PM   #33
AbsoluteApril
They look great! Congrats!
I don't have anything helpful to give regarding the baby in the egg besides well wishes.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:22 PM   #34
phoenix-cry
Thanks! I love them!

At this point in time I'm thinking I really just have to leave the one in the egg alone. If nothing is wrong I might *make* it wrong by messing with him too much, and if something is wrong I'm not sure what I would do about it... If I could see a twist in the cord I would act, but I don't see anything like that.

Before bed I will do one more color check and if he's even paler then I will remove him from the egg since that would be a sure sign of twisted cord.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:22 PM   #35
mrspoindexter
Maybe he needs to be coaxed out somehow. Maybe lack of oxygen.
Just a guess! Good luck!

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Old 09-12-2016, 08:23 PM   #36
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix-cry View Post
I know he's alive, he wiggles when I open the egg.
Well, that is good.
I understand the concern though.
My concern would be if there were a deformity, or something else, keeping it from leaving the egg.
OTOH Sometimes, they just take their sweet time.
Let's keep good thoughts and pray it is the latter.
BTW I do love the white on the baby's face.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:26 PM   #37
phoenix-cry
If there is a deformity it's not immediately obvious. I saw the cord a day ago and it looked normal, and the veins have gotten smaller...I just can't for the life of me recall if he was this pale, I could have sworn he was darker.

The white on his face is epic! I've got all my fingers and toes crossed on this one!

Why does it always seem to be the best of the bunch color wise always have the most trouble?

Old 09-13-2016, 06:52 AM   #38
phoenix-cry
Positive sign! Little head poking out of the egg this morning!

Old 09-13-2016, 09:46 AM   #39
ShawneeAlice
You are making me crazy to see the white faced babies whole body XD Hurry up little baby and come out!!

Old 09-13-2016, 10:08 AM   #40
phoenix-cry
I know!!! I can't wait to see!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!