New ball pythons morphs/mutations - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-09-2005, 07:04 PM   #21
Cat_72
Albino clown.......pied spider......sigh.

I REALLY need to win the lottery.

Old 04-10-2005, 05:43 PM   #22
evansnakes
Thanks Dan.

There is a new book on ball pythons coming out in the next couple months, written by Kevin McCurley of NERD and published by ECO. It has a ton of color pics of every existing ball at this point. They got pictures of NERD, RDR, Reptile Industries, Amir, BHB and a bunch of other collections to encompass everything. It will be a paperback in the $15 range.

Old 04-10-2005, 09:53 PM   #23
The BoidSmith
Thanks for the tip Evan. It sounds like a "must have". Please let us know as soon as you know it's in the market.
Regards.

Old 04-11-2005, 10:30 PM   #24
Gekkonida
It will be a total bummer if the pied can't be combined with other mutations. A spider pied could be really interesting.

Old 04-12-2005, 12:41 AM   #25
The BoidSmith
Yes it would, some of those combinations would look certainly incredible. Besides, it will keep the ball morph market moving with new and exciting combinations. In all honestly I'm looking forward to being wrong.

Regards.

Old 04-17-2005, 04:08 PM   #26
evansnakes
Has anybody else been reading RDR's journal lately? He has a bunch of eggs on the ground that should have some more blue eyed leucistics in them as well caramel albino x lavender albino, double het albino stripe x double het albino stripe and more. I think it is going to be a HUGE year for Ralph.

Old 04-18-2005, 09:23 PM   #27
harrellharrell
Agreed. RDR is da man! Where would we be without him?

Old 04-24-2005, 07:25 PM   #28
evansnakes
I talked to Bob today and he told me that he will have the new ball python book mentioned earlier in this thread, ready in time for the breeders expo in Daytona, in August. He is finishing it up now and leaving a few open spaces for photos in case anything cool hatches in June or July before the show so he can add it in last minute.

Old 04-26-2005, 06:54 PM   #29
themselves
i cant wait to see all the crazy things that come out in the next 8 years. there may be more ball morphs then any other species morph known. i think any of those combinations are possible if you try them. also looking forward to the august daytona show.

Old 04-26-2005, 07:55 PM   #30
evansnakes
Jeff, you don't have to wait 8 years, I'm pretty sure there are already more ball variants than any other kind of animal we have seen and each year there will be a bunch of new ones. Most species have run their course. There are a couple new boas and burms but they will only go so far and demand for the burms will be low as people have really left the big snakes as governments all over the country ban them. Cal kings and cornsnakes don't have too many places left to go, do they? I just saw Tracy Barker selling double het lavender albino clown balls! It is just endless at this point.

I think the book will be a terrific item for Bob at the expo.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!