New ball pythons morphs/mutations - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-26-2005, 11:49 PM   #31
themselves
yeah i did notice how in one year they kinda had a ball python BOOM and everything new just appeared at once, but as i and everyone else suspected, for the people who found them and had them to be able to provide that much information about them on the spot like that deff told you that they had them long enough for research. im sure they are still doing it to us now. when alot of us may think we know what they are doing back in there snake warehouses, when we have no clue as to what crazy innovative things are being tryed, but hell im willing to wait to see as to what new combinations will be produced.

Old 05-11-2005, 04:46 AM   #32
evansnakes
Just saw Pete Kahl has a female spider het pied yearling and a yearling pair of double het hypo pieds for sale. So those two new mutations should happen either this year or next.

Old 05-11-2005, 05:59 AM   #33
Madd Season Morphs
Talking sorry to but in guys!

But I would like to see a Blonde Pastel clown..I do not know if one is out there or not?Ever seen one?

Isaac

Old 05-13-2005, 11:24 PM   #34
evansnakes
RDR strikes again, he just got eggs from genetic stripe x pastel. So pastel stripes are just 1-2 years off now.

Old 05-15-2005, 12:57 AM   #35
harrellharrell
If the stripe X pastel is even close to what the stripe has done to the yellowbellies, they will blow away what's happened so far. What about ghost pastel X stripe? Or stripe pastel X yellowbelly? Yellowbelly X pastel first I guess. The pastel trait will continue to rock the ball python world. Pastel's make every thing better.

Old 05-23-2005, 02:12 PM   #36
evansnakes
VPI popped out the super spotnose (needs a better name but it is hot!)

eggs have been laid at RDR's for Platty x pied

eggs also on the ground now for axanthic x pied

things are really happening this year!

Old 06-03-2005, 05:59 PM   #37
evansnakes
How about the bananna clown? HOT!!!

Old 06-03-2005, 06:33 PM   #38
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Over all its the piebald that amuses me, because of the patternless milk white & norm color, and so far it has yet to be duplicated, (patternless with one solid color whatever color it my be) the piedball morph is absolutely unique.
I will have to agree with you, and side with the majority on that one. If not look at the results of the poll!

Regards.

Old 06-05-2005, 01:07 PM   #39
buttsavage
Would you get any bumblebees if you joined a het pastel with a het spider?

Old 06-05-2005, 02:33 PM   #40
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttsavage
Would you get any bumblebees if you joined a het pastel with a het spider?
No such thing as a het pastel or a het spider.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!