I'm Scared.....Have I done something wrong? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 10:11 PM   #11
KrazySnakeLady
SOULSMILEN Sorry, but I sense sarcasm....its a typo.....KSL (KrazySnakeLady). It's just faster. look, have I done something wrong here because everyone seems to think that I am someone else. and my original question hasn't even been mentioned. I am sure that if "Cherylee" aka 6yoballpython had the same question, it looks like from her past forums, she would have asked you guys. She seems really nice and yes her snake is the same age and weight as mine, but her profile is her own. I will seek advice elsewhere and hopefully you don't give her flack for something she hasn't done.

KSL not KSN

Old 01-21-2007, 10:16 PM   #12
SoulSmilen
No need to look elsewhere, you're in a really good place and folks here are very knowledgable. Please do stick around, if anyone can get you the advice you need, it's folks here.

Good luck with your guy and hope he goes off his fast soon!

Old 01-21-2007, 10:37 PM   #13
ms_terese
Quote:
I have this 7 year old ball python that we just got about half a year ago. ........ He's lost 30g of his starting weight of 500g.
Where did you get this snake? I don't think I've ever seen a 7 year old BP that weighs 500 grams....are you sure that was his starting weight?

Old 01-21-2007, 10:45 PM   #14
KrazySnakeLady
Now who's SMILEN????? Tee Hee......I just hope that my baby boy will be ok. Thanks for the advice everyone. I hope 6yobp can help me. She seems to be knowledeable in some areas.....after I do all that reading. It's good reading because she's so detailed, but a little overkill. I am going to pm her. Maybe she'll come on and give you smack about accusing her of being a chicken......ha ha ha. Just kidding. It's nice to be part of a good forum finally. After all of these months. I only have one snake, but hopefully I can acquire more some day.

KSL.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:14 PM   #15
KrazySnakeLady
OH.....we got the snake from our hometown snake shop for a couple hundred bucks including the tank. It belonged to the owner of the store and she brought it in to sell because she didn't have the time to take care of it at home anymore. Maybe that's why it's so small. He doesn't look that skinny. He's long and thin, but to look at him, his skin isn't hanging or anything. Like I said, he was feeding great when we got him last spring, and then all of a sudden around Halloween, boom, he just stopped eating. Then we force fed him (we phoned the 24 hr vet, and he told us that he would have a look at him for us tomorrow and tube feed him if necessary). Then we got the bright idea to force a few babies down him hoping that it would get his digestive juices flowing and get him wanting more in a week or so. Maybe he will regurge them all tonight, in that case, we are back at square one I guess. The Waiting Game.....

KSL.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:15 PM   #16
KrazySnakeLady
I'll try and get a pic posted a.s.a.p.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:18 PM   #17
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSmilen
Sure thing, and since the weights, age, and story are amazingly close to identical, you can take the advice already given in this thread:
I just read the other threads. Very amazing similarities.

Not to mention both Canadians. Wow and look at your birthdays too, Susan.

Quote:
Birthday:
May 1, 1975
Full Name:
Susan
Quote:
Birthday:
May 2, 1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazySnakeLady
I am so new at this snake stuff. I have this 7 year old ball python that we just got about half a year ago. He had been feeding weekly (3 adult mice) until the beginning of November
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6y0ballpython
My male ball has been refusing to eat since Nov 2 when he ate three live mice.

Now he's almost 7 years old, and he's the size of a baby snake, but 3.75 ft long. Very skinny and long.

Susan, I really don't care if its your name or not. Since your not selling anything just searching for help, but it does seem weird.
I mean both of you taking in a seven year old snake at the exact same time. Weighing the same? A very odd weight at that. Both feeding exactly the same. Go figure.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:23 PM   #18
Wilomn
I wonder if schizophrenic tendencies are contagious and if this, er these, people have read the entire damon/david/brian/josh/hannable series.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:53 PM   #19
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I'll try and get a pic posted a.s.a.p.
That would be great.

Old 01-22-2007, 12:18 AM   #20
KrazySnakeLady
This is harrassment and will be reported. For those of you who are interested in investigating people's profiles for negative use....You gotta have more time on your hands than you know what to do with. I thought that this was a place to find help for my snake, but instead I get bombarded with more responses of acusations of being someone I am not than by those who are really interested in helping me out with my snake problem. A big thank you to those who have responded with snake help. To others who perceive to make hurtful and ridiculous medical diagnoses online, get checked. I have pm'd Cherylee because of the big "snit" you are in about our two similarities and luckily she responded and has been watching the whole thing on and off. We agreed to speak on msn chat. We have hit it off and our birthdays are similar and yes we are both from Canada. BIG Country....bigger than yours actually....without as many dweebs. How dare you accuse me or her of plagerism or of being fake. She is upset with you about this and apologies will be accepted by those that care to investigate someone who's been a faithful poster and helper for quite some time now, and who has also trusted you to help her out as well. For those who are interested in answering my first posted question, it is very appreciated, for those interested in posting similarities about idiosyncrasies between members and wasting their own and others time, keep it to yourself and find another hobby. I thought people were here to help and talk snake talk, not entertain themselves foolishly. I think Cherylee is finding a way to approach you troublemakers without becoming a part of this BIG HAIRY conversation on a friggin' snake forum!!!!! Her advice, "JUST DROP IT SUSAN AND I WILL DEAL WITH IT".....I hoped to find answers to Henry's problem. Instead I got this. Nice going you guys. You should be real proud of the few people that choose to make others feel like they have done something absolutely ridiculous in the first place, and secondly, spend their time harrassing and ridiculing her as well. Shame on you!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread