I'm Scared.....Have I done something wrong? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 01:43 AM   #31
KrazySnakeLady
OOps forgot you Dennis........

Warnings to Dennis Hultman
Warned By Warn Date Reason Relevant Post Moderator Comment
Ken Harbart 08-14-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment

texas......thanks for keeping out........Cherylee will be most pleased. She's coming on soon I think to view the posts. She is in tears about others comments towards schizophrenia and "trying to breed an unfit snake" when she was only asking for advice about if it was unfit in the first place. Whatever.....you are wise to stay out of this one.....I think it will end up messy with the Moderators.

KSL

Old 01-22-2007, 01:46 AM   #32
Dennis Hultman
Pssst! Guess What, Susan or should I state, Cherylee! I reached my hand up to the Fauna Gods and guess what I found? You two have identical ISP’s. WOW! Now, if you would like to ask the same question about your snake for the fourth time under two different user names again, with a little more respect, Someone might help you.

Old 01-22-2007, 01:51 AM   #33
Dennis Hultman
Keep it up! You might find yourself on a short bus out of here soon. We don't take kindly to liars around here.

Old 01-22-2007, 02:00 AM   #34
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazySnakeLady
OOps forgot you Dennis........

Warnings to Dennis Hultman
Warned By Warn Date Reason Relevant Post Moderator Comment
Ken Harbart 08-14-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment

texas......thanks for keeping out........Cherylee will be most pleased. She's coming on soon I think to view the posts. She is in tears about others comments towards schizophrenia and "trying to breed an unfit snake" when she was only asking for advice about if it was unfit in the first place. Whatever.....you are wise to stay out of this one.....I think it will end up messy with the Moderators.

KSL

My one warning point has been zeroed out. I'm a forum moderator here and contributing member to this site. You on the other hand are a fraud.

Old 01-22-2007, 02:02 AM   #35
KrazySnakeLady
Nice Try Dennis, I don't have an Internet Service Provider......I run off unsecured wireless routers.

Old 01-22-2007, 02:03 AM   #36
KrazySnakeLady
which in Canada is totally legal......

KSL

Old 01-22-2007, 02:04 AM   #37
christopher66
Maybe it would be easier for " Both " of you to take your animal(s') to the veterinarians office and have it looked at ?

Old 01-22-2007, 02:05 AM   #38
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
Maybe it would be easier for " Both " of you to take your animal(s') to the veterinarians office and have it looked at ?
Make sure your veterinarians office has experience dealing with snakes...

Old 01-22-2007, 02:05 AM   #39
KrazySnakeLady
Well you don't deserve to be a moderator, and we'll see what the one I sent the complaint to says about that as he is more senior than you are. If it has been zeroed out, why is it still listen as active when clicking on your warning level? People can still be scared off by this you know. Truce?

Old 01-22-2007, 02:08 AM   #40
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnewbie
Make sure your veterinarians office has experience dealing with snakes...
Yes that would be helpfull.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread