I'm Scared.....Have I done something wrong? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 03:07 AM   #81
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazySnakeLady
i"ll kick myself off.............
But who will kick the rest of you off. And you, and her, and her and you and you and the other you and the other her and that one over there and that one and her ........

Old 01-22-2007, 03:13 AM   #82
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnewbie

Logging out would work too, then Cherylee could log in and talk to us.
Could they make it anymore transparant?....lol
Attached Images

Old 01-22-2007, 03:15 AM   #83
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Could they make it anymore transparant?....lol

Scary, the things people will do.

Old 01-22-2007, 03:15 AM   #84
DThomas
What's really frightening to me is this person claims to be a RN and by her email addy's a maternity one at that. I would not let her anywhere near my new born.

Old 01-22-2007, 03:16 AM   #85
SoulSmilen
Quote:
Scary, the things people will do.
Specially people delivering babies

Old 01-22-2007, 03:16 AM   #86
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Take him to the vets then, if your worried about his weight then it may be parasites/stress anything. The veterinarian will be able to test him for parasites etc.
She already claims under her other user name that she took the snake to the Vet. She tried breeding him in the condition he was in. After he went off feed, she sought out help and received good advice. She stated that she would leave the poor guy alone while he went off for the winter and here she is cramming pinkies down his throat. Anything to get him up to breeding, I guess.

Check out the other threads.

Old 01-22-2007, 03:16 AM   #87
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSmilen
Specially people delivering babies
Maybe thats part of the fantasy too....

Old 01-22-2007, 03:17 AM   #88
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
She already claims under her other user name that she took the snake to the Vet. She tried breeding him in the condition he was in. After he went off feed, she sought out help and received good advice. She stated that she would leave the poor guy alone while he went off for the winter and here she is cramping pinkies down his throat. Anything to get him up to breeding, I guess.

Check out the other threads.

Will do.

Old 01-22-2007, 03:20 AM   #89
christopher66
Kerry,cool signature.

Old 01-22-2007, 03:21 AM   #90
SoulSmilen
Eh, I doubt it's fantasy. I'm going to bet there really is a snake and she just tried to force feed again and then got scared that maybe she shouldn't have done that when the snake didn't swallow them with gusto.

Probably has more to do with being embarassed about doing something people told her not to do before, so she had to come on with a different name and try to get more help. Doesn't seem quite so bad if she would have just owned up to it in the beginning, but to keep it up this long... well... that's where it turns scary.

I really do hope she'll find a different vet, leave the snake alone, and possibly find someone with more experience to help - maybe even take him off her hands.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread