More pics of the oddball - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-15-2007, 06:10 PM   #151
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO1
I saw your ad on kingsnake for a normal imported baby male ball for 150 dollars plus shipping, not about the money eh? Normal male imports are worth about 6 dollars, not 150.
I price them based on how much I like them. If it's one I wouldn't mind keeping, it gets priced higher. If I just want to move it out to free up the tub, it gets a lower price.
They are priced at the amount in would take for me to want to let it go.

Old 05-15-2007, 06:42 PM   #152
garweft
I just had a good time reading some of the previous posts made by RKO and have come to the conclusion that he is just a child with little to add to the world of herpetoculture. He really has no idea what he is doing or exactly what he is saying. That is why he spends his whole time posting rude comments as opposed to helping out others with problems or simply just participating in a productive way.

It is sad that online forums attract people like him. But he's probably only acting like this because it's his only way to make himself feel tough. He probably gets beat up and picked on at school all the time, so we should feel sorry for him really.

"Now I know why tigers eat their young" Rodney Dangerfield from Caddyshack.

Old 05-15-2007, 06:58 PM   #153
techgirl
I too have had some interest while reading this thread. I can't believe that the simple posting of an interesting looking snake could cause so much grief. Personally I would also have kept him to see what comes from proving him out. I am no expert, but I would love to see those flames on a pastel. That would make for a nice pattern IMO. I have yet to breed any of my bp's and am hoping to do it this year with my normal female and male pastel. Do I plan on making money? I know I won't be. I want to do this because I enjoy having these snakes in this house. It is something that my bf and I both enjoy doing together. I would like to think that if I can do well with breeding that in the long run I may be able to cut back working a little and dedicate more time to bp's.
There is absolutely wrong with normals. If you don't see the beauty in them, then why bother with the morph? Without the normals, we wouldn't have the basis for some of the morphs that came about. I have a normal male who has not eaten for months. It frustrates me to no end. Yes, I have taken him to a vet, who could find nothing wrong. This was an exotic vet that had plenty of experience and whose opinion I would trust. I have tried all tricks to tempt him to eat and I am getting close to just picking up a hamster or gerbil to see if that will get him going. I have tried all sizes of mice and rats, f/t and live, different times of day, changing light times, checking temps religiously. It's just a thing they do.
It's a shame that the opinion of one could ruin this thread when the basis was just to show a nice looking snake. I say keep the controversy up Steve. I would like to see more pics of him as he grows.

Old 05-15-2007, 07:07 PM   #154
cahrens
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO1
Ha, see you were suspended five times (probably a record) and have paid $230 in fines. You pay to be stupid... haha. I don't have to pay at all
Now that's funny!

Old 05-15-2007, 09:26 PM   #155
DThomas
Instead of going back through all of these posts to hand out warning points, the RKO account has been suspended. It was obvious by the IP addresses two different people are making the posts in this thread. I really don't feel like going back and sorting out who's who, so they are gone.

Old 05-15-2007, 09:44 PM   #156
garweft
That makes his comments to Wes earlier about suspensions seem really funny all of a sudden.

Old 05-15-2007, 09:55 PM   #157
cahrens
Now he will have to pay to be stupid. Lol. His days of free stupidity are over.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:25 PM   #158
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Instead of going back through all of these posts to hand out warning points, the RKO account has been suspended. It was obvious by the IP addresses two different people are making the posts in this thread. I really don't feel like going back and sorting out who's who, so they are gone.
Thank you. That's what these guys do, they tag team and spam message boards for no reason. They live to spark debate and BS.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!