More pics of the oddball - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-13-2007, 10:17 PM   #81
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by catawhat
THAT could never be bought or measured in $$!

AMEN!!!!

Old 05-13-2007, 10:32 PM   #82
RKO1
[quote=jasballsThe Freak is a normal? Your an Idiot dude LOL!!!![/QUOTE]
Just an odd looking normal. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you breed him last year to produce all NORMALS?

Old 05-13-2007, 10:39 PM   #83
RKO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
See some people just get upset when they do not have the cool animal. And have to put down other animals to make their own collection seem better lol.
*Please, if I wanted a "nice" NORMAL male I would have picked one up that I saw last weekend.

Old 05-14-2007, 12:06 AM   #84
Pink Lady Exotics
Angry

First of all, I know it's you James, because Anthony doesn't type like that nor is he a complete jerk like you. You piss me off because I ban you from the SK forums for being a rude prick, then you come over here and start crap with Steve for posting pics of an animal he is proud of. This thread is one long chain of hipocrisy from you, because didn't you just the other day post this response to my pictures of Spoon...

Quote:
"He screams genetic, that head and the sides...WOW"
...when he's very obviously just a nice striped normal male? Steve's neat little male looks just as odd if not moreso than Spoon does.

And didn't you just the other day show me pics of your little female with the flames and yellow sides that looks identical to my Leilani, and claim that she was definitely something "special" and that you were going to breed her to a YB male and you'd "sh*t" if you hatched an ivory? What are these snakes if not dinking projects?

The word normal is thrown around way too much. To me, a normal is just a ball python with standard average color and pattern, like Lucky:

Anything else that's out of the ordinary like Steve's male is a beautiful odd specimen and cannot be labeled normal until its looks are proven to not be genetic.

You need a hobby, James. Go find something to do other than beating your chest on a message board.

Old 05-14-2007, 01:08 AM   #85
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison
First of all, I know it's you James, because Anthony doesn't type like that nor is he a complete jerk like you. You piss me off because I ban you from the SK forums for being a rude prick, then you come over here and start crap with Steve for posting pics of an animal he is proud of. This thread is one long chain of hipocrisy from you, because didn't you just the other day post this response to my pictures of Spoon...

...when he's very obviously just a nice striped normal male? Steve's neat little male looks just as odd if not moreso than Spoon does.

And didn't you just the other day show me pics of your little female with the flames and yellow sides that looks identical to my Leilani, and claim that she was definitely something "special" and that you were going to breed her to a YB male and you'd "sh*t" if you hatched an ivory? What are these snakes if not dinking projects?

The word normal is thrown around way too much. To me, a normal is just a ball python with standard average color and pattern, like Lucky:

Anything else that's out of the ordinary like Steve's male is a beautiful odd specimen and cannot be labeled normal until its looks are proven to not be genetic.

You need a hobby, James. Go find something to do other start beat your chest on a message board.
aw man thats a good'n!

Go away fly. Shoo!

Old 05-14-2007, 01:44 AM   #86
RKO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison
This thread is one long chain of hipocrisy from you, because didn't you just the other day post this response to my pictures of Spoon...

*He says that was a joke to try not to make himself look like, himself, on tsk forums.
*James didnt make any threads about his normal, just made an observation. his is a female so wont matter if it turns out normal or not, no time wasted because he would breed her to a yb.
*I can label it right now, NORMAL!

Old 05-14-2007, 01:44 AM   #87
RKO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
DAMN! What happened to you?! That's why I dont go to gay parties...

Old 05-14-2007, 02:27 AM   #88
RKO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
Full of himself, thinks he knows everything, nobody else knows anything. Sounds NORMAL for an 18 year old.
Or I can tell what a NORMAL is...

Old 05-14-2007, 02:29 AM   #89
RKO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
It's better then getting a wc gravid female and selling all the offspring as you are D1CKHEAD!!
Don't know what you're talking about, the females are staying with me. Along with the mother. Males, yea I will sell the males. Who wouldn't (with the exception of morhps)?

Old 05-14-2007, 02:30 AM   #90
RKO1
Oh yea, that's right. You would, because you think your FREAK is recessive

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!