I hope I have better luck next time..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 05-22-2006, 09:30 PM   #1
Rebel Dragons
I hope I have better luck next time.....

I will be spending this week at a worksite out in the middle of nowhere. I brought my camera along so I could maybe take advantage of the location and snap some pics of some local herps.

I saw a few lizards but they were gone before I could even lift the camera. I know they were gray and FAST!!! Other than that I have no clue what they were. I saw 2 rabbits, the last 2 inches of a snakes tail as it disappeared down a hole and tons of birds.

Here are a few pics of the only thing I could get a pic of........

Like I said, I hope I have better luck tomorrow.
Attached Images

Old 05-22-2006, 09:45 PM   #2
Junkyard
Cool shots Mike! Even tough I am not a bird person, I like seeing them out in the wild.

Old 06-04-2006, 10:00 AM   #3
Tears_and_Fangs
Wow nice bird shots! What kind of bird is it anyways?

Old 06-04-2006, 12:24 PM   #4
Art Klass
Cool shots Mike. Those babies are the ugliest things i've ever seen! They look like Yoda's kids.

Old 06-04-2006, 01:29 PM   #5
Rebel Dragons
They were dove chicks. Ugly little things, thats for sure. I've haven't been able to get any shots of anything else since.......

We're going for a bike ride to Sabino Canyon later this afternoon so hopefully I can get some cool pics there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!