rare undescribed Cynops - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 09-21-2014, 06:05 PM   #1
cuoraJON
Exclamation rare undescribed Cynops

hi i have a rare undescribed species of Cynops Chinese firebelly newt i have had several newt guys look at them and none can identify them.. i have also had a friend who studies Cynops and asian newts for a living and has his masters degree from havard for studying newts he has described two species of Cynops already being chengongensis and fudingensis and he also said they are undescribed and he never seen ones like these... i have 3.2 breeding adults and 4 cb 2014 babies available.. the adults breed at the end of winter every year and produce a lot so if your good at breeding Cynops you will get about 60-100 young a year !!!

I am relunctently selling them cause once my buddy has access to the genotyping equipment again we were gonna do the geneology testing to describe them and i would get to name them... so i am looking for $230 shipped for the whole group so you can keep breeding them... call me @ 1-617-770-0209 or call or text @ 1-617-960-6031 ..thanks,,,JON
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2014, 06:48 PM   #2
adler0
pictures?

Old 09-22-2014, 03:42 PM   #3
cuoraJON
i can text pics so text me and i will text you the pics thanks,,,jon
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!