For Sale 1.1 Adult Proven Crested Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #1
yeti2k3
1.1 Adult Proven Crested Geckos

1.1 Beautiful Crested Geckos for sale

These 2 that are left are my main breeders. Proven and have produced 1 red and cream female that I held back and am proving out this season. I hate to let them go but it's time to move on. I would prefer to sell this as a group but separate is fine as well. Any questions please contact me via email at: yeti2k3@gmail.com
I am located and willing to meet in Western Pennsylvania.
Feel free to make me offers. Worse I can say is no. Weather is great for shipping so far

Sol-36grams-$200 OBO+shipping Male I purchased this male from Laura Mansfield of 'Good life herps'. He is who I used to produce all of my offspring with the following females. Great color, dorsal and structure. His 'horns' do show up in offspring. Had a slight tail nip from Edy during breeding.

Asa-52grams-$200 OBO+shipping Female I purchased this girl with unknown lineage. She is huge and always lays great looking eggs. I bred her once with 100% hatch rate. 4 of the hatchlings developed slight under bites while the rest were perfectly fine. I do not feel it was an issue with her but like it to be known. I contacted who I purchased her from and they claimed no such thing happened there. She has not been bred in about 2 years and good to go.

SOLD Edy-43grams- SOLD!!!Thank you Mariah!! Female( Repashy stock) Beautiful color, decent structure and moody. She is proven to Sol. They produced some very nice offspring. Its hard to capture her true color in pictures. She can fire up very nicely however has been holding back as of late.
(When I first got her)

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!