Need Advice On Getting A Stolen Snake Back! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 10-30-2014, 03:21 PM   #11
Lucille
Perhaps a description of the BOI might move her to return the snake, otherwise you might think of starting a post there. Peer pressure can often work wonders as an inducement to solve a difficult issue.

Old 10-30-2014, 04:11 PM   #12
Siukie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Perhaps a description of the BOI might move her to return the snake, otherwise you might think of starting a post there. Peer pressure can often work wonders as an inducement to solve a difficult issue.
Unfortunately she seems to be playing hard ball. I had given her options to ship him back or cover what the boa was worth, to which she declined in all forms of manner. I proceeded to tell her I'd prefer to settle things without having to involve any court claims. However she told me to go ahead and file all the claims I want, then immediately deleted not only her Facebook page (Which we were in contact through) But also disabled other accounts linking to her name. I knew she was refusing to send him back, but I didn't expect her to up and start burning her trail like wildfire. Thankfully I like to be prepared, I have full screenshots on our entire conversation between us during the trade (Stamped with time, dates, and names), before she had the chance to delete her page along with the messages. So I will be filing a small claims suit first thing next week. Just a shame things have to come to this. She figured she could delete the proof that I ever traded with her.

Old 11-03-2014, 04:51 PM   #13
mechnut450
I also think I BOI with a copy of all this will be helpful to you and everyone else that might have a run in with her or even deals in progress. Plus it makes it almost impossible for her to trade your snake off.

Old 11-03-2014, 05:40 PM   #14
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechnut450 View Post
I also think I BOI with a copy of all this will be helpful to you and everyone else that might have a run in with her or even deals in progress. Plus it makes it almost impossible for her to trade your snake off.
Unfortunately there are a lot of people who won't give a about that.

Since she's on FB make sure that you post your info to the various feedback forums there as well.

Old 11-04-2014, 09:55 PM   #15
Robert Walker
Sarah did you already start a BOI thread on her, or am I missing it? Once we know who she is, then we might be able to help out further.

Old 12-10-2014, 05:03 PM   #16
Herps Alive!
Ask her if she is willing to return the snake if you arrange transport. I work with a network through our rescue that has a lot of folks in that part of the world. If you can get her to agree to return it, maybe we can get back to CLE. Message me if you want more info. Keith.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!