Degei Husbandry Database - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 07:47 PM   #1
Damon Theis
Degei Husbandry Database

The best in husbandry techniques for your herps.

Click Here for the FREE Trial Download.

Contact User Check User
Old 03-04-2005, 10:00 AM   #2
Damon Theis
The Degei Husbandry Database (DHD) is the solution to your cluttered note cards and scribbled calendar. Offering extensive features to track the activity of your snakes and other herps, DHD enables you to view historical data and see trends of behavior at a glance. From recording feedings to generating individual tracking records for entire clutches with the click of a button, DHD does it all. You will be amazed when you record the feedings for entire rack systems with just a few clicks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2006, 05:26 PM   #3
David Roach
Talking

When I saw this ad, I just thought I would let everyone know what my experience has been with Degei. I've been using Degei for about 6 months, and I love it. Damon is correct that it eliminates the need for note cards and feeding books altogether. It is extremely simple to use. Prior to this program, I had tried several of the freebies. I greatly appreciate the willingness of their authors to give their product away for free, but I was never satisfied that I could stop keeping paper records. There were always things that they didn't cover. When I came across Degei, I decided to download the trial and fell in love with it immediately. It allows the user to keep track not only of feeding records but also breeding, financial, size/weight, and just about anything else you can think of. You can input your own parameters you would like to keep track of, so it can be completely customized to your individual taste. The feeder pick lists are extremely helpful as well - you can just click on a button and get a complete print-out of everything that needs to be fed on a given day and what feeders need to be set out to thaw. Finally, my experience with Damon has been that he is a class act. He responds to emails and phone calls immediately and is very responsive to customer input. He is constantly coming up with updates to improve and expand the program. All in all, this program has lots of features, can be set up to your liking, and is produced by a great guy. I can't say enough good about it. Take care!

David Roach
www.ColdBloodExotics.com

Old 11-19-2006, 08:57 AM   #4
INSANE CANES
Awesome software at a great price.
A must have for all anyone keeping/breeding multiple reptiles.

Old 11-19-2006, 06:28 PM   #5
Bear Foot inc.
I have the free one right now and i like it so much i am going to buy the full one as soon as i get the money.
THANKS FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT.
~Samuel

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread