Inquiry HAH Reptile Collection - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:13 PM   #71
JColt
Yeah, I'm an idiot trying to keep hobby alive. Keep deflecting. You were asking people to sell from out of state before they were allowed, you could have helped your self but no. I'm guessing and so will others that you are not telling the truth. Only someone hiding something would go out of their way not to prove they are correct.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:26 PM   #72
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAH Reptile Collection View Post
I will only provide that information to people who are serious about making a sale. People like JCOLT, I will not give the time of day to. Call it what you like but I have no time for idiots

Oh well, best of luck with your new business venture.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:27 PM   #73
Black Adder
It will not be very long lasting...trust me.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:35 PM   #74
Michael Brown
Does’nt have time for idiots, yet continues to detour potential customers on one of the biggest reptile hobby platforms by wasting time posting. Makes sense. Perhaps re-evaluate who’s the idiot.

Does it even matter if he has permits? Based on this brief interaction here, could you imagine dealing with him if something went wrong with a transaction? Looks like a headache waiting to happen.

And if I was a betting man, I’d say deflection = no permit.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:37 PM   #75
Michael Brown
Doesn’t *

Old 12-13-2017, 06:46 PM   #76
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
Does’nt have time for idiots, yet continues to detour potential customers on one of the biggest reptile hobby platforms by wasting time posting. Makes sense. Perhaps re-evaluate who’s the idiot.

Does it even matter if he has permits? Based on this brief interaction here, could you imagine dealing with him if something went wrong with a transaction? Looks like a headache waiting to happen.

And if I was a betting man, I’d say deflection = no permit.
It had been so long since my original post I forgot that the original reason I was asking is because he was trying to buy Burms from out of state back when no one could ship out of there state.

Sad thing is (if he were telling truth) he would have shown proof and coming out looking good.

This was an Inquiry post and not a bad guy post. He could have easily made himself look good. Well, providing he's telling truth. Even trying to buy out of state burms. He could have said, I was confused with the law, my mistake.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:17 PM   #77
TheLittleHeathen
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAH Reptile Collection View Post
Well that's up to you, and you have your opinion which is fine. I Will continue to buy these snakes regardless.
You certainly can buy the snakes regardless, but be warned that it won't be smiled upon by the officials especially if they catch wind that you don't have a permit (Not saying you don't, but I'm willing to put money down that all this deflecting means that you have one, just that it's invisible.). Meanwhile, us merry folks on the BOI will be sitting back saying "I told you so" when the hammer comes down.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:57 PM   #78
DLenaRuth999s
I’d im driving my car, I have to carry my driver’s license to prove I can legally do so. If I want to carry concealed, I have to carry my permit. It is my responsibility to show involved people that I have the right to do those things. HAH, it’s your responsibility to show your legal documentation; you must have it and provide it to anyone involved with you in a transaction. Cops don’t call the DMV, they issue you a ticket or haul your butt to jail. They don’t contact the county clerk, either. They take you down, secure your pistol, and definitely haul your butt to jail, and you may lose the permit as well.
You either have it to display to be involved in a legal sale, or you don’t.
No one should ever just take someone’s word for it. That’s not how the world works, my dear. Put up or shut up. Good Lord Almighty...

Old 12-13-2017, 09:58 PM   #79
DLenaRuth999s
*If I’m

Old 12-13-2017, 10:09 PM   #80
HAH Reptile Collection
You are absolutely right, you couldn't be more right. I said it before and I'll say it again to all those who are serious about selling I will show you my permit. For all of you who like to run your mouth especially on this thread I don't have to show you a damn thing because you are not involved

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!