Northern Gecko - Great service! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 03-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #1
bmm
Northern Gecko - Great service!

I just ordered some Repashy Crested Gecko MRP from Mark at Northern Gecko (http://www.northerngecko.ca/ng-cms/) and I just wanted to post because although it was a small order, he replied to my email right away...takes paypal...and then I received my order SUPER fast! I will continue to buy my MRP's there.

Old 06-15-2009, 03:16 PM   #2
bmm
More and more successful orders from Mark @ Northern Gecko since I first started this thread. Just got another order. Wanted to say thanks to Mark for being very fast, and always getting my spoiled geckos their food

Old 06-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
Midland
I bought a gecko from him and food. Also very pleased with his service and advice. He also followed up the following day to be sure I got the gecko home OK and it was fine as I was from out of town.

Eric Murton

Old 06-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #4
Ciliatus
Just got my CGD last week from Mark. Quick response, and it was shipped to me in about 2 or 3 days.

I will keep on ordering from him every time I need some CGD.

Old 06-28-2010, 04:50 PM   #5
Sarin
I've bought 2 Geckos and Repashy food from Northern Gecko and am very satisfied with the animals and customer service! I will definitely do business with them again.

Nicole Lyons

Old 04-20-2011, 07:45 PM   #6
SamanthaJane13
Talking

Today I picked up a chewie from Mark at the FedEx depot in Buffalo for a friend who's moved out of state.

From the time I offered to be the pick-up person, Mark has been very communicative about when and where we would meet.

He was very nice to talk to, and the chewie is just adorable!! Fat and sassy and active-just the way we like them!!

Mark was a pleasure to work with, and I will definitely be putting an order in with him in the near future!

I'm sure that Megan will be updating this thread, as it's actually HER gecko, but since I did the pick-up I wanted to post my experience.

Top-notch geckos-top notch service-great communication!!

What more could a buyer ask?

Old 07-06-2011, 02:05 AM   #7
northerngecko
Thanks so much everone for all the wonderful feedback. You support is much appreciated and we hope to do more business with you all in the future.

Thanks,
Mark Orfus
www.northerngecko.com

Old 08-22-2011, 10:37 PM   #8
Jazzy, Belle & Daddy
I have been dealing with Mark for less than a year, however in that time I have gotten to know him very well. I had a shipment ordered, and the MO got lost in the typical Canada Post fashion, and took about 12 days to arrive in Mark's hand. Not only did he expedite my order once payment was received, He managed a 2 day delivery of about 150 lbs of product with Canada Post free of charge with Can Post picking up the tab. He did all this while I was laid up in the hospital, and my product made it just in time for a local reptile expo for resale.

He always has time for his clientele, and I am not sure there are enough good words to say about him, and Northern Gecko. In this industry, he is truly the gold standard and I would think the best businessman I have ever dealt with in the reptile world.

Excellent job Mark !

Old 07-11-2014, 04:48 AM   #9
skippy
I just ordered a R. chahoua from Mark at Northern Gecko and it was a very pleasurable experience! He was very kind over the phone and very prompt to respond to my requests for an additional photo and weight of the gecko (he actually took them while I was on the phone with him). Excellent to deal with and I look forward to doing business in the future. The animal was shipped very safely and looks exactly like he did in the photos on the website and is in excellent shape!

Thanks Mark!

Elijah P

Old 08-05-2014, 12:11 AM   #10
Rory Joe
Mark is definitely one of the good guys. Great service and quality geckos!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!