Bad Guy Barney Jordan/Wayne Mann - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 10-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #1
sexione19869
Thumbs down Barney Jordan/Wayne Mann

Barney Jordan has recently half-purchased burmese pythons with myself/husband and a friend of ours and has ripped us both off giving us the run-around and not paying what he owes and selling the reptiles he "buys" without actually paying for them...Or gives you amazing deals and does not have the reptiles to trade but takes yours without anything to pay for it...Please be aware of this person and do not become a victim...We are still waiting for our money which was suppose to be paid 2 months ago and now we are being told it will be put in by his "financial advisor" for the last week along with not maintaining proper health for the reptiles he purchases although he made it seem he did...PLEASE be very carefull when dealing with Barney Jordan or Wayne Mann from Brantford,Ontario.

Old 10-06-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
Charged
I have been burnt on a good amount of cash but does anyone know where they live or have a way of contacting them? Number or anything will help because I would like to find them in person and set things stright.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:52 PM   #3
sexione19869
I have recently went to their last known address and surprise surprise they have moved...I am still in search of either Barney Jordan or Wayne Mann...

Old 12-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
Reptile Kings
Sorry to hear about this mess.

But if I'm understanding correctly, these two "half" paid for the animal(s) and you let them take it?

Why not hold on to them until full payment is made and avoid unnecessary headaches?

There's shady ppl out there every day. Can't trust everyone.

I sincerely hope this situation gets resolved for those that have been burned by these two clowns.

Regards,

Old 01-15-2010, 11:45 PM   #5
skinheaddave
I know of three people who Barney (with or without Wayne) has conned to one degree or another. In each instance the background details given were different -- different professions etc. but in all instances some aspects remained the same. He actually works at a chicken processing plant, is not a vet and is not independently wealthy and looking ot buy a store. He does not live in any sort of giant home but rather does (did?) live in an apartment in Brantford.

I know this because my employer went after him in civil court and served him papers at his place of work (after months trying to track him down). Shortly thereafter he filed for bankruptcy protection and since we were on file as a creditor we got paperwork. He owes money in the six figures to everyone from builders, phone companies, shops etc. etc. He also owes at least thousands more at this point to those who haven't filed.

The lesson here is simple: If he owes you money your chances of getting it are nil and even if you do file you are part of a long, long waiting list.

If you haven't dealt with him yet don't.

Cheers,
Dave

Old 01-15-2010, 11:45 PM   #6
skinheaddave
I know of three people who Barney (with or without Wayne) has conned to one degree or another. In each instance the background details given were different -- different professions etc. but in all instances some aspects remained the same. He actually works at a chicken processing plant, is not a vet and is not independently wealthy and looking ot buy a store. He does not live in any sort of giant home but rather does (did?) live in an apartment in Brantford.

I know this because my employer went after him in civil court and served him papers at his place of work (after months trying to track him down). Shortly thereafter he filed for bankruptcy protection and since we were on file as a creditor we got paperwork. He owes money in the six figures to everyone from builders, phone companies, shops etc. etc. He also owes at least thousands more at this point to those who haven't filed.

The lesson here is simple: If he owes you money your chances of getting it are nil and even if you do file you are part of a long, long waiting list.

If you haven't dealt with him yet don't.

Cheers,
Dave

Old 01-20-2010, 09:27 PM   #7
roughtimes
hey guys just to say that i was in the bankruptcy court today to get a answer on my funds they were over 100 thousand dollars i just want to say that due to the rules and regulations that the court has posted on this trial anyone that makes allegations talks ie slander ect even though i did do biz with them
can or will be charged under the criminal code of canada now i face charges do to me opening up my mouth i dont think for what this is worth to have you guys go down the same hole as me these charges are subject fines and even jail time if theres enough of a source to where the slander came from its not a good thing to be in but hey i just thought i would let u know pretty bad eh
also he dose have a private officer that is with him 24 7 cause of the amount of money that is involved the court ruled it would be for his best intention next court is on the 22 of july who wants to go with me send me a email if u are wanting to go i would like a buddy it took more than 6 hours today
so just becarefull guys u dont need problems like i have for 1 2 or even thousands of dollars
cheers gord
ps where is cargill ontario thats where he resides now

Old 02-25-2010, 01:14 PM   #8
spitting cobra
Who is the 3rd party - Crystal . There is Barney Jordan , Wayne Mann . Are these to guys still together ?

Old 07-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #9
Dannielle Kyle
I am in contact with Barney a lot...I know where he lives and works now

Old 08-31-2018, 06:17 PM   #10
slith3r
I think I know someone who he (Barney Jordan of brantford) may actively be defrauding. If anyone here has any information on his past dealings or anything at all that I can present to the victim or the police as evidence of his behaviour. Please share.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
burmese python