Inquiry Xxxchowfunxxx Eddie Wu - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2018, 02:10 AM   #1
wugui
Xxxchowfunxxx Eddie Wu

Has anyone here work with (specifically sold to) user Xxxchowfunxxx Eddie Wu?

I currently have an ad for cuora trifasciata and he PM'd me about the male even though my ad asked for potential interested parties to email me. He did initially provide a phone # to text, but I have not tried to contact him that way since I didn't want to share my own phone # right away before we have something solid in the works. I replied his PMs asking him to email me as the ad stated, but he claims he does not know the website well.

See below for how our PM replies has gone thus far (note: some texts appear out of order since he inserted his replies in the quoted section from my previous message; I also replaced his offer and phone with #s for his privacy).

I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but that email he provided just seems...let's just say odd/suspicious. So has anyone had any experience working with him?

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxxchowfunxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by wugui
Strange, I emailed you last night through this website, so you should have gotten it if you have your correct email linked to your account.

Essentially please just email me using the email option here as ad asked with an offer if you want to discuss the male. I prefer to sell as a pair, so I might be more flexible if you made an offer for pair than for just the male alone. I'll give you a straight yes or no. If you want, I can consider counter offering once, but I'm not going to get into a back and forth.

Regardless, please just use email option as I will not respond to further PMs.

Thank you.

I think you did email me, I'm still trying to figure out this website, only know how to use the pm so far, but let's cut to the chase, I'm offering ##k for the pair, pleased let me know what you think, I try to figure out how to use the email option on this site, or you can email me at yousaleibuy@gmail.com thank you
Quote:
Quote:
I'll email you. Again, my PM gets full, so I prefer working things out via email.

Waiting for your email
Quote:
Quote:
I prefer not to share my phone # unless we get further along. Again, if you have serious interest, please just email me with an offer as the ad states. I'll give you a simple yes or no reply.

Thank you

Ok, are you willing to trade? Or you prefer cash?

Quote:
Quote:
As the ad stated, I'm more looking to sell the female. For the male, just make an offer. Also, I would like to sell them together.

Quote:
I'm interested the male, how much are you asking for ?
Can you text me at 916####### thank you, and we talk on the text

Old 05-19-2018, 03:04 AM   #2
Xxxchowfunxxx
Joe1682k I bought 3 Chinese box from him, kybmw328i I bought 10 albino RES + 10 het + cuora trifasciata, you can contact mitch mac morphs, chris Davis from Atlanta bought over 20 RES from me, MGR1 I bought 10 Chinese from him, please verify with them I can also give you all the contacts if you need it, I never use the email option on this site, I thought this site only use pm or dm like Instagram, but please go ahead feel free to ask them have they work with me before, I'll wait until you verify with them first and then we move forward to this deal,

Old 05-19-2018, 03:07 AM   #3
Xxxchowfunxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxxchowfunxxx View Post
Joe1682k I bought 3 Chinese box from him, kybmw328i I bought 10 albino RES + 10 het + cuora trifasciata, you can contact mitch mac morphs, chris Davis from Atlanta bought over 20 RES from me, MGR1 I bought 10 Chinese box from him, please verify with them I can also give you all the contacts if you need it, I never use the email option on this site, I thought this site only use pm or dm like Instagram, but please go ahead feel free to ask them have they work with me before, I'll wait until you verify with them first and then we move forward to this deal,
thank you and have a great day

Old 05-19-2018, 10:12 AM   #4
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxxchowfunxxx View Post
Joe1682k I bought 3 Chinese box from him, kybmw328i I bought 10 albino RES + 10 het + cuora trifasciata, you can contact mitch mac morphs, chris Davis from Atlanta bought over 20 RES from me, MGR1 I bought 10 Chinese from him

Eddie-

This is a good amount of business with members here. I would suggest the following:
1. You contact each of members (listed above) and ask them to post here on this thread. This will help build up your Fauna reputation for the long haul.
2. Ask Mac's Morphs to leave you a trader rating. Mitch is a paid member and has the ability to leave a permanent trader rating, again, helping you build up your Fauna reputation.

If you have been pleasant to deal with, I would imagine each seller would be more than happy to contribute to your success by sharing their experiences. Good luck.

In addition, good job Yang for using the BOI to verify things first.

Old 05-19-2018, 11:25 AM   #5
wugui
Eddie,

Thanks for the information. I actually worked with GR1/Mike Rapley before, so I can check with him. I don't know the others, so if you don't mind reaching out to one (or all) of them and if they can just leave a thumb up here for you in this thread. You can check with Mike as a reference for me as well. I can also provide other references as well, although I bought more than I have sold here.

These are expensive animals, so I just want to be conservative for both sides. I hope you understand.

Robert,
Thanks for your input.

Best,
Yang

Old 05-19-2018, 11:54 AM   #6
Mac's Morphs
I can vouch for the Chris Davis/Eddie Wu transaction. I was not involved with receiving animals or money but was more of a mediator for there deal as it was not straight forward transaction. But Eddie did sell said turtles he advertised to Chris Davis and Chris was happy with what he got and they were as described.

Old 05-19-2018, 03:54 PM   #7
Xxxchowfunxxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac's Morphs View Post
I can vouch for the Chris Davis/Eddie Wu transaction. I was not involved with receiving animals or money but was more of a mediator for there deal as it was not straight forward transaction. But Eddie did sell said turtles he advertised to Chris Davis and Chris was happy with what he got and they were as described.

Thank you mitch for stopping by

Old 05-19-2018, 06:15 PM   #8
kybmw328i
Eddie Wu is a great honest guy , done business with him before and the transaction went very smoothly. Fast payment too...

Old 06-05-2018, 10:48 AM   #9
wugui
Well, we tentatively agreed to a deal. He asked for more pictures, I told him I'll be a little busy over the next week but agreed to send him more photos once I get a chance. I sent him the additional photos, but have not heard anything since from him either via email or PMs here...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!