Mike Shoemaker, Rebel Dragons -- Great Guy!! - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2006, 10:43 AM   #161
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker

Man this whole mess is pitiful.

Mike- You got time to sit on the computer and blast others including myself and you don't have time to find a flippin' job to feed yourself or those poor dragons. Simply pitiful.

WOW!!! This site's revelations keep getting better and better. What a bunch of losers.

I GOT WARNING POINTS FOR THIS???

Thanks Doc Owens!!!

Old 01-17-2006, 11:40 AM   #162
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
I GOT WARNING POINTS FOR THIS???

Thanks Doc Owens!!!
Yeah you did...and as I said in my reponse to your PM, I was being nice when I gave you one warning point rather than ten which is what you should have gotten for name calling.

You know the rules. You broke the rules. Someone reported your post, and consequently you got warning points. Next time obey the rules and you won't get warned...it's a pretty simple concept.

Old 02-05-2007, 06:10 PM   #163
Keith Northrop
Talking Jim-O supports Mike Shoemaker

Of course you still recommend Buying from Mike?.....I Think I'll narrate Jim-O
Blow by Blow.....Did you say partner? Oh...that must some of that Jim-O
fantasy stuff.....Here is more crack for you....Haha
Attached Images

Old 02-05-2007, 06:50 PM   #164
Sledgehammer
I'll happily take my warning points for this, because it needs to be said.

Keith,
Why don't you crawl back under the rock that you came from.
Nobody is interested in hearing the garbage that spews from your mouth, or is it your ass!. You are not wanted here or welcome here. Just go away, you big pussy!

Old 02-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #165
Keith Northrop
Talking Hey Mike Hit me with some more Karma....

Partner.....HaHaHa.....Sound like something a Cowboy would say....Did it make you feel Manly? I mearly was making a point and a connection.....Hey your the one that bid up the Bid......Hey can you go and Bid on some of my stuff?.....Your right....I'm just looking for Dirt on Jim-O....You were just part
of the landscape........I would show you my Butt...But you might like that..............No Butt for you....HaHa

Old 02-06-2007, 01:50 PM   #166
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop
I'm just looking for Dirt on Jim-O
Yeah, keep digging. A fool's work is never done. You'll be in China before you find much if anything significant on me. As far as the transaction that I had with Mike, the one that initiated this thread, I stand by what I said. That male was, and still is, a beauty, and that transaction (and I speak only of that transaction) was flawless.

Old 12-07-2007, 02:09 PM   #167
varnyard
Anyone that is thinking of dealing with Mike Shoemaker, AKA Rebel Dragons or MatchBox315, might want to read this first.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=106700

Old 12-07-2007, 09:29 PM   #168
Keith Northrop
Thumbs down Damn! who left the door open? Its alittle breezy.....

I always knew this guy was a little bit off.....What a list of folks......This is just another example of Loop holes with Paypal......Hey Mike give Reply #163
a Big Ol' smooch.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!