BRANDON AT REPTIRUS- REALLY BAD GUY. - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2007, 08:44 PM   #71
John E Dove
Sorry for the formalities Stephanie, I was raised that way. (pre-1960s)
Thanks for pointing me toward the gallery and the pre-sale pic of ID #: F-MSHBE-002.
To my old eyes it looks like there is a slight abnormality in that gallery pic. I had my wife look and she also spotted it not knowing what I was looking for specifically.

Old 11-20-2007, 08:45 PM   #72
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
You pointing it out Kelli, I do see it now (in his original photo). It's hard to see, but it's there. I certainly didn't see it when they were here, and I did look over them in their cups.

Marcia, I don't appreciate your implications that any of this is my fault simply because I taped up a box and had my driver pick up.
If you examined them then you either packed or re-packed them. The implications are apt.

Old 11-20-2007, 08:46 PM   #73
SouthBayGeckos
THANKS EVERYONE

I can't thank you guys enough for your attention to this problem.

I appreciate everyones responses, and hope this is resolved in the best way possible.

thanks again!

Old 11-20-2007, 08:48 PM   #74
TripleMoonsExotic
Yes, yes...My apologies for not following the rules. However, I did feel since I did see the geckos on the day of shipment & they were shipped from my home I should comment (and because Brandon consulted me on the matter). I'll withdrawal myself from this one now.

Old 11-20-2007, 08:52 PM   #75
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
Yes, yes...My apologies for not following the rules. However, I did feel since I did see the geckos on the day of shipment & they were shipped from my home I should comment (and because Brandon consulted me on the matter). I'll withdrawal myself from this one now.
LOL

Chug merrily along until you're busted then you're gone. Better to just follow the rules from the getgo and avoid looking so foolish.

BUT, since you did chime in, did you or did you not pack or re-pack the geckos?

Old 11-20-2007, 08:53 PM   #76
John E Dove
Ms. Gougeon,
I would advise that you follow through with the seller's offer and return the gecko.
From what I have heard here they did offer to make this right and this deformity was observable in the pics prior to purchase.
I don't see Brandon as necessarily being a bad guy since he did offer to make this right.
There seems no need for a bad guy thread on this one, yet.

Old 11-20-2007, 08:55 PM   #77
SouthBayGeckos
images of the packing box

I have some images of the box, it came is great condition.

but I was wondering why I had like 2 or 3 Triple Moon Exotics cards in the packing box and nothing from the seller.

I was very confused, and had no idea who that person was. But now I know that too.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20665563@N04/?saved=1

Old 11-20-2007, 08:57 PM   #78
TripleMoonsExotic
I did not pack them. He was doing it when I went to pick them up. I added a heat pack when I got them back to my place, taped them up and the driver picked up not long after.

Old 11-20-2007, 08:57 PM   #79
Wilomn
Were any of the corners of the box crushed? Were there any indications of scuffing or indentations that may have been caused by impacting on something?

Old 11-20-2007, 08:58 PM   #80
SouthBayGeckos
does anyone else thing it is extremely careless to not even pack your own shipment? and on top of that, not even tell the buyer, me, that someone else packed and shipped the geckos?

man, thats harsh.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!