Mike Shoemaker, Rebel Dragons -- Great Guy!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2005, 12:33 AM   #51
Serpwidgets
Here is the WhoIs lookup on that IP:
OrgName: PenTeleData Inc. - Cable
OrgID: PENC
Address: 540 Delaware Ave.
City: Palmerton
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 18071

(This would be the info for a cable provider that owns the number.)

That IP Address was used by Rebel Dragons on Fauna, on 10/5/2005.

Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
It is associated with a post that person made today.
What day was that day?

On what date was the IP address 24.115.15.203 used on reptibid by the fraudulent buyer?

Old 10-23-2005, 12:51 AM   #52
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I was able to obtain the knowledge that only one person has posted on Fauna using that IP address.

It so happens this IP address also belongs to the person that is suspected here. He first used that IP here on Fauna, on the fifth of October of this year.

His previous posts on Fauna had a different IP address up until 09/16.

He then took a sabbatical from posting on Fauna. During the time he was gone the fake user posted the phony feedback on the other site. When he returned his IP address matched that of that Bogus User.
Coincidence? Not likely.
It is a two day difference from the auction and his return to posting on this forum.

Old 10-23-2005, 01:34 AM   #53
DThomas
One thing to add. His posts to this thread are also from that IP.

Old 10-23-2005, 01:36 AM   #54
Serpwidgets
Well that pretty much sums it up. You couldn't ask for a more obvious smoking gun. I don't think there's any point in trying to deny it.

Old 10-23-2005, 02:43 AM   #55
critical bill
So it wasnt Jack Nicholson who ordered the code red...it was Mike Shoemaker? I knew it...I just knew it.

Old 10-23-2005, 03:33 AM   #56
Chris@TSE
Wow......... I'm floored. How unfortunate, and to think I had thought he was a swell guy. Boy, was I wrong it appears.....

Old 10-23-2005, 04:16 AM   #57
Otter_23
Quote:
Sociopaths are persons that have no human feelings for other humans. A recent psychology study determined that sociopaths make the most successful lawyers and CEO's. So, keep in mind that these may be the kind of people you will be feeding. You owe them nothing whatsoever.
Very well put. In fact to continue to lie to so many people and cause problems for those trying to help you would in my opinion constitute as a sociopath. Oh wait were you saying Mike the sociopath? Having some experience in the mental health field and with people of this nature I would stay far away. For someone to methodically manipulate people in this manner and use excuses of that nature are in my opinion wrong and make for a very dangerous individual. Dangerous in the sense they don't care how their actions effect you as long as they can get what ever they want achieved. You can say I am jumping the gun without proof etc..., but this is the lowest of low and shows a person who will use any means to achieve their goals. This is someone I would never be able to afford giving a second chance too. I have no sympathy or remorse for what is surely waiting for him around the corner. He needs to be out of the business for good.
Mark Westberg

Old 10-23-2005, 04:19 AM   #58
Otter_23
How awful when you can't even trust those deemed as good guys anymore.

Old 10-23-2005, 09:12 AM   #59
bud mierkey
Question clear up a few things

ok we know the ip that was looked up was his.

but I have not seen any proof where the said ip came from.
it is said it was the offending ip but should we take somebodys word?
what i am getting at is that you could have got his ip anywhere and constructed this elaborate conviction.

also if you can prove where the ip came from and it all is true has he broken any laws?
or has he just gotten someone mad which is not a broken law as far as i know?

This said infraction did not happen here so what is the point of this a lot of the said good guys are bad guys and some bad guys good guys ect...

I see no real scam but a possible liar which could include many.

so you must include documents proving where the offenging ip was found.
sorry nobodys word is going to convict anyone except gods.

Old 10-23-2005, 11:30 AM   #60
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
ok we know the ip that was looked up was his.

but I have not seen any proof where the said ip came from.
it is said it was the offending ip but should we take somebodys word?
what i am getting at is that you could have got his ip anywhere and constructed this elaborate conviction.

also if you can prove where the ip came from and it all is true has he broken any laws?
or has he just gotten someone mad which is not a broken law as far as i know?

This said infraction did not happen here so what is the point of this a lot of the said good guys are bad guys and some bad guys good guys ect...

I see no real scam but a possible liar which could include many.

so you must include documents proving where the offenging ip was found.
sorry nobodys word is going to convict anyone except gods.
merky, as a PILLAR of the HONEST community your input here is MOST welcome.

Afterall, some of us who are KNOWN to be good guys, unlike yourself who is known for the EXACT opposite, will now have one more reason to NOT believe what mike eventually says.

You see merky, a lot can be found out about a person by those who not only defend them and their actions but those who do not. It can be VERY telling as to personal character and personal honor. Have you, merky, figured what EITHER of those are yet? I ask only because I have NEVER seen any evidence of either coming from you.

There have been a couple of people who immediately came on saying things just like merky just did. In fact I believe the other is also a PILLAR of the Honest Community, one bruce stephenson. Oops, my mistake, he, like you merky, is also NOT respected and from all appearances is also a stranger to personal honor and honesty.

It looks REALLY bad for mike but the likes of his supporters are actually adding weight to the cement shoes he's already wearing. Whether he sinks or manages to tread water should be up to him, NOT the bottom of the barrel, so to speak so perhaps you two should just leave well enough alone until mike has had his say.

He said he'd be on today. Let's see what he has to say.

If he's honest and sincere now then he'll have a place to start over.

If he's not then he'll be caught up in a big swirly whoosh and away he'll go, down the crapper to the land murk and cowardice, lies and deciet, ego and just plain disgusting people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!