Mike Shoemaker, Rebel Dragons -- Great Guy!! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2005, 02:14 PM   #81
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Wes, just for the record, the only person on this site who can actually physically delete a message is me. The mods can only do soft deletes, which leaves a record for me to be able to view, if necessary. Quite frankly, my suspicion is that you fumble fingered it and lost the post yourself. Certainly it has happened to me now and again.

But in any event you have been fined and suspended again. This is the last call for you. The next one is permanent.
Think what you will of my fumble fingeredness.

I find it REALLY suspicious that it disappeared in the manner in which it did and the time that it did.

It's of no real matter anyway.

First last or next, they sort of blend together after a while. The suspensions do, especially when many were not really warranted.

What about those warning points rich? Sort of giving the finger to ALL those people who agreed with me, isn't it? What does that REALLY say about what you think of the opinions you so often solicit? You seem to have totally disregarded several HUNDRED people's opinions at least.

Old 10-23-2005, 02:15 PM   #82
Rebel Dragons
I had no idea so many people would be upset with me taking some time to get my thoughts straight on this. I'm sorry if your offended by me taking some time with this. It's not an easy thing to admit that you did something bad in front of a bunch of people that once respected you.

To answer the question that some people are waiting on the edge of their seat for, Yes, I did make a name up on ReptiBid to mess with one Tere's auctions. Did I know I would get caught? Yep. Did I expect it to take so long? Nope. Did I know it would hit the BOI? Yep. Am I glad it did? Yep. To be honest it is quite a relief to have it out in the open. I have been waiting weeks for Tere and Paul to post something. Now that it has happen, I am relieved.

I regretted moving to Arizona from day one. I still ask myself why? So what did I Do ? I for reasons I don't even understand yet, set out on this big plight to self sabotage myself. I couldn't own up to what I felt was a huge mistake as a proper person so I went the sleazy route. I'm not proud of anything that occurred, many people got hurt and at the time I was not even caring. Of course when I got back to Pa reality hit and it was not good for anyone. Tere and I spoke a number of times once I got back. I explained what I was doing in counseling and explained what my DR had described as self sabotage. We talked about it and many other things. We laughed, we cried, we had productive talks in my opinion. I apologized constantly and she told me she understood why I did some of the things I did. Then a few days went by without a phone call. Then I receive an email asking when I would be available to receive Meanie. I said anytime. She got my address and sent them out to me overnight. I got the box and not only had she sent Meanie but 5 of my baby dragons as well. A note was included saying at this time she has nothing further to discuss with me. I thought it was kinda out of the blue looking back on the conversations we had had recently. But since that day I have not had contact with her. I have tried dang hard to understand why after talking to me after I got back and starting to work things out all of a sudden no more contact. My feelings about everything that happen have been very up and down. Oct, 5th I was having a BAD day with my mind spinning over what had happened over the couple of months prior. Again I showed more poor judgment by screwing with her auction. It was done in a fit of anger. Some days I am furious, others bitter and others I am ok. I never know until the sun comes out how that day will be. I didn't intend to hurt anyone, most of all, not her. She is perhaps the best person I have ever met. And I showed her the worst person she has met. But nothing I can do to change that. I do however offer an apology for it and always will. Even if it falls on deaf ears.

I have learned a lot of hard painful lessons in the past few months, still learning them. Nothing I can do now but try to move on from all this. It is my short comings as a person that put me in this predicament. No one is more disappointed with me than I am.

A few people have called me and wrote me saying that I should retaliate against Tere and Paul on an equally personal level. I almost believe some people want that to happen. The personal information posted about me is far from being 100% accurate. However, I really don't care about it. Life is too short to worry about petty details..............

I screwed up and now that it is public. I fully intend to take the lumps I am going to receive. As hard as they get and as personal as they might become they will be nothing compaired to what I am doing to myself. Pick this apart however you feel inclined. It is my final post to this thread as it seems it has spiraled off topic a couple times as it is. No need for me to continue adding fuel to the fire.

Old 10-23-2005, 02:29 PM   #83
Tere Salazar
Mike

The reason I stopped talking to you before I sent back Meanie and the babies is because you told me Vickie Dachiu had said she was mad at Paul Sage for having her unpaid-for dragons. Then the very next day, you denied ever having said that. To me, it was just more evidence of your continued lies. I don't want to have anything to do with someone who can't even remember what lies they have told from one day to the next.

Furthermore, if you were so regetful about lying to everyone about me, why is it that you were just reported as having lied as recent as last weekend? Yeah, right, regret.

Also, funny that you are the ONLY person in this situation that has different memories of what happened. There are 4 people here that all pretty much have the same memory. I DID NOT post anything that hadn't already been routed through all 4 of us for accuracy. Maybe it's your memory that needs help. I would greatly appreciate it if you would NOT accuse me of remembering things wrong...at least if I lied to someone I would remember it the next day...because I DO NOT make it a habit to lie to everyone!

Old 10-23-2005, 02:34 PM   #84
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
There are always choices availble rich.

I do not agree with you on this one.

Whether or not you agree with me is of no relevance.
Oh yes it is. I can decide whether you remain on this site or not. Which you can do as well. I would say that has a LOT of relevance, wouldn't you?

Quote:
I have ALWAYS done what I, just me, thought was right. That's what I'm doing now.
Then it is about time that you reassess your actions and motives with the possibility that perhaps you are wrong.

Quote:
If you guys don't like it, then we must simply disagree.

You like vanilla, I like chocolate chip, I have NO clue what owens likes, nor do I care.

Make your choices rich, I've made mine.
That is fine, but if your choices are not acceptable here, then you will have to take them elsewhere. Line is in the sand, Wes. You are at the fork in the road.

Quote:
owens is NOT what a moderator should be. Period.
That obviously is not your decision to make on this site. I am sure that I am not what an admin should be in your eyes either. But perhaps we are even. I don't really consider you as a model member of this site either. Certainly we can all live happily ever after if we part ways at this juncture. That is YOUR choice at this point, Wes.

Quote:
I find it REALLY suspicious that it disappeared in the manner in which it did and the time that it did.
Then quite simply and quite honestly, you are now suffering from paranoia, in my opinion. The only one who COULD have physically deleted your post was me, and I am certainly not going to do that. Based on your similar posts in this thread, I would much prefer to allow it to remain because it gives me further evidence and justification for the coming incident when you will be banned permanent. We both know this is coming, don't we Wes? You are apparently incapable of making the change necessary to remain here. Like the dinosaurs, you will soon be extinct on this site. I don't wish it were so, but you apparently are not willing to prevent it.

Old 10-23-2005, 02:38 PM   #85
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
To answer the question that some people are waiting on the edge of their seat for, Yes, I did make a name up on ReptiBid to mess with one Tere's auctions. .

Thanks for owning up. I have no further information to add in regards to you personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
you are a member of the pack and that must be accounted for also.good day.
Thank you for your admission. You have revealed your true motives for participating in this thread.
Thank you for being honest.
Unfortunately, As it has just been brought to my attention, it is called stalking members of this site. Please report yourself this time.

Old 10-23-2005, 02:38 PM   #86
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Oh yes it is. I can decide whether you remain on this site or not. Which you can do as well. I would say that has a LOT of relevance, wouldn't you?

Then it is about time that you reassess your actions and motives with the possibility that perhaps you are wrong.

That is fine, but if your choices are not acceptable here, then you will have to take them elsewhere. Line is in the sand, Wes. You are at the fork in the road.

That obviously is not your decision to make on this site. I am sure that I am not what an admin should be in your eyes either. But perhaps we are even. I don't really consider you as a model member of this site either. Certainly we can all live happily ever after if we part ways at this juncture. That is YOUR choice at this point, Wes.

Then quite simply and quite honestly, you are now suffering from paranoia, in my opinion. The only one who COULD have physically deleted your post was me, and I am certainly not going to do that. Based on your similar posts in this thread, I would much prefer to allow it to remain because it gives me further evidence and justification for the coming incident when you will be banned permanent. We both know this is coming, don't we Wes? You are apparently incapable of making the change necessary to remain here. Like the dinosaurs, you will soon be extinct on this site. I don't wish it were so, but you apparently are not willing to prevent it.
Let's see if I have this right.

owens labelled dennis1 a troll.

dennis1 came on here this morning, trolling and I, using owen's own definition for dennis1, called dennis1 a troll and told him to find what he wanted in the forums it was already available in instead of trying to turn the thread he asked the question in to something about the lacks of dennis1.

For this I was suspended. Correct?

Old 10-23-2005, 02:38 PM   #87
Tere Salazar
While We're At It

Mike-

One more question...why don't you tell me exactly what it is that I did to you that you would:

1- Ruin my good name and that of my business with your lies and deceit, knowing full well that I am just getting started at all this and that your lies were basically "the kiss of death", and

2- Cause me to lose my job that I really needed after the bills you ran up, then deny any responsibility,

3- Continue to lie after you had already apologized and admit your lies the first time,

4- Expect that I would want to continue ANY type of relationshi with you?

I would really like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You taught me some very valuable lessons. NEVER TRUST ANYONE.

I also need to thank you for RUINING my name and my business name before I ever even got a chance to prove myself.

ALL OF THIS BECAUSE I CARED ABOUT YOU AND TRIED TO HELP YOU!!!!!!!

Maybe someday you will be able to understand the PERMANENT effect you had on my life and will understand that is why I do not care to speak to you.

Old 10-23-2005, 02:39 PM   #88
Chris@TSE
yup, that about covers it

*shrug*

Old 10-23-2005, 02:44 PM   #89
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Let's see if I have this right.

owens labelled dennis1 a troll.

dennis1 came on here this morning, trolling and I, using owen's own definition for dennis1, called dennis1 a troll and told him to find what he wanted in the forums it was already available in instead of trying to turn the thread he asked the question in to something about the lacks of dennis1.

For this I was suspended. Correct?

That would be correct Wes.

Jim was fined yesterday for the same offense. It was discussed in another thread.

Old 10-23-2005, 02:49 PM   #90
Wilomn
I am SOOOOOO confused. You see, I THOUGHT I WAS being a good little soldier, doing just as my orders said I should.

Oh well, just shows me what happens when I think.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!