For Sale Outstanding “True” High-Orange E. conicus Rough-scaled sand boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 06-08-2017, 01:07 AM   #1
Kel Hal
Outstanding “True” High-Orange E. conicus Rough-scaled sand boas

Young captive born E. conicus are becoming much more difficult to find, especially nice colorful specimens. These young were born in late 2016 from my high-orange bloodlines which produce some of the nicest conicus seen in the U.S. in many years. The great thing about conicus is that the coloration gets better with age and these young already look better than most adults that I have seen over the years. The other plus is that these are 8 to 9 month old sand boas that are approaching double their birth length and are currently at 13 to 14 inches.

These are priced at $175 each or $300 per pair. I currently have unrelated bloodlines available and can offer a few unrelated pairs.

Please contact me at the number or e-mail below for a shipping quote or to order.

I can be reached at 785-224-7291 or at: kelhal56@hotmail.com

All phone messages and e-mails will be answered as soon as possible. Thanks for your interest.

Kelly Haller
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-08-2017, 10:47 AM   #2
Nikory
Hi! I'm VERY interested in an unrelated pair. I emailed and sent a text

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Old 06-16-2017, 07:15 PM   #3
Tskmster
email and text sent boss

Old 06-17-2017, 09:47 AM   #4
orator
These are some really good looking sand boas!

Old 06-20-2017, 12:13 AM   #5
JohnTrealtor
Have any left? Looking for a Female or unrelated pair

Old 06-20-2017, 08:17 PM   #6
Kel Hal
I have sold out of this group, but have two other females from the same lines that are due to drop in July. E-mail me if you would like to be put on a waiting list. Thanks,

Kelly
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!