Bad Guy justin zimdars - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:36 AM   #31
Goliathjustin
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesbydesign View Post
Robert Childs
Started this post and he is a good reputable guy. Justin has made Robert look bad in this post. Justin has not only ripped me off but also others from Oklahoma. He sells animals that are not sexed correctly or eating properly.
He has been banned from ALL Facebook Reptile groups in Oklahoma and 1 in Ohio.
He will tell lies to make himself appear better than he is but he is a shady dishonest newbie to the reptile industry.

I'd love to see one incident where I sold an animal that wasn't eating properly. You continued a trade with me for my mojave for your baby spider and 40$.
I came to your house, your wife sexed it in front of everybody there. You said it was a female, as I had NEVER sexed the snake before. Here is proof of you saying your wife did indeed sex it as a female.
After we made the trade, you sold my former mojave (whom you sexed as a female) to a third party. Randy Gilkerson, the third party, claimed you sold him a snake with hemepenes. Yes, it was the snake I traded you. But you did the trade because YOU sexed it as a female. Not Me. I never sexed the snake, and you and your wife both agreed it was a female.

As far as getting kicked off Oklahoma classifieds? It's really my fault when an administrator kicks me off for no apparent reason other than "he didn't come through with an auction". Yes, I messaged the woman who claimed that. And, after I was kicked off. I used my girlfriends account, my mothers account and two names I made up. But guess what?? The same admin who kicked me out the first time knew it was me everytime.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:43 AM   #32
Goliathjustin
As I stated before, I refuse to pay for your mistake. You were the one who sexed the mojave as a female. Not me...Then, you sell the mojave to Randy Gilkerson as a female like YOU stated.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:52 AM   #33
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathjustin View Post
As I stated before, I refuse to pay for your mistake. You were the one who sexed the mojave as a female. Not me...Then, you sell the mojave to Randy Gilkerson as a female like YOU stated.
Randy Gilkerson gets brought into this!...This is going to be good.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:53 AM   #34
Goliathjustin
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
Randy Gilkerson gets brought into this!...This is going to be good.

That's the third party Brent sold the mojave to.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:59 AM   #35
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathjustin View Post
That's the third party Brent sold the mojave to.
Don't get me wrong, I do NOT have an opinion on this matter (yet) BUT being that the Mojave was sold/traded to Randy, it wouldn't surprise me if it was indeed a female. Again, not saying I think one way or the other...just saying I wouldn't be surprised.

Old 11-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #36
reticguy76
wow, its like watching two high schoolers talkin smack before they go to a park for an after school fight. i remember those days

Old 11-14-2011, 09:26 AM   #37
Focal
If anyone is trying to use what Randys says as truth, I would research him a little bit before going that far.

Old 11-14-2011, 09:29 AM   #38
Focal
Here's a good read on his credibility.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=randy

Old 11-14-2011, 06:21 PM   #39
reptilesbydesign
To Justin and doubters...

Justin like I said on Facebook, I'm paralyzed and have NO hand movement. I did not sex any animal. And like I've posted on Facebook numerous times. My wife Tried to pop the Mojave but was unable to see any Hemes. So you were taken at your word. It was spoken out of your mouth that you were bring me a Female Mojave not a Male. As far as Randy goes on this topic and for all of you Randy haters, He did NO wrong in this transaction. He even posted a VIDEO of him poping the Mojave showing its hemes. I also posted pictures of the Mojave on my 1st post on this thread. I posted a pic that you sent, I posted a pic that my wife took and I posted a link to a video of the Mojave. I made my end of the deal right with Randy as soon as I found out it was not a female. Why can't you make your end of the deal right? It is very sad because it is only about a $125 dollar mistake and your still not grown up enough to take responsability for your actions.
So if anyone that wants to leave feedback after looking at the Proof that Justin got over on me go ahead and leave Feedback. Please remember that this is NOT a post about Randy but about Justin Zimdars being a dishonest scamming crook. He has been lying and grasping straws and telling his story for days now. Yes he is capable of cutting and pasting parts of comments from Facebook. I was told in here years ago that Logical Proof is required for a situation to be resolved on here and I have now done that. If any member here wants to read the entire tread of comments on my Facebook wall feel more than free to browse. Justin has not only ripped me but several others as you will see. He has ripped off Robert Childs and several others but I will let them post here and not name, names. I will keep this as professional as possible. I have a ton of animals and the cash is really nothing to me. It is the principal that matters to me.

Old 11-14-2011, 06:57 PM   #40
Goliathjustin
I have not ripped anybody off Brent. Your "party" sexed the mojave, dubbed it a female, and you traded me. You sold it for MUCH more I'm sure to randy. Your party made the mistake. I never sexed the mojave. End of story. I believe I've posted enough proof saying your wife sexed it as a female. You sold it as a female to another party....not me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!