Bad Guy Anthony Sainz (s4Sainz/Repticguy) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-09-2017, 02:59 PM   #11
Night10gail
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4sainz View Post
Oh wow, I just saw this thread, you should of just contacted me if that's how you felt.

First off I just wanted to apologize to Megan about the trouble this has caused her but unfortunately I do not hold animals for ANYONE without a payment.

As far as my lack of communication, I literally broke my hand about a week ago so my responses are not as detailed as I would typically respond via text and private messages on fauna.

I get people telling me that they are going to purchase animals all day, and don't come through, so for that reason, I don't hold animals until money is sent to secure the animal.

I will have more ackies available soon and willing to accommodate your price @ $200 on a baby Red Ackie just for the inconvenience, so getting you one in the very near future is not a problem.

I am more than willing to work with you, just give me a call and lets figure something out that is reasonable for the both of us.
I'm upset not because someone wouldn't hold an animal as I understand sellers hear it all day long and need to protect their business. I'm upset because when I said I couldn't pay til after work I was told not a problem then the animal sold 2hrs later while I was on the work line. I'm upset because I believed their was an agreement and the animal was mine so I even picked up some supplies late night after my work shift. I feel penalized from a made agreement because I'm a busy person with two jobs, who's just trying to enjoy the hobby. Your offer Anthony I do appreciate and I appreciate you admit that things just got a little screwed up; a human thing to do. Please understand agreeing that payment later on was not a problem then selling 2hrs later just looks like a dick move and plenty of people do do that sort of thing regularly to buyers just like people back out of I want to buy deals all the time too. Problem is I really wanted something slightly older and well started down the taming path. I can find babies fairly easily but not well started older juveniles.

Old 06-09-2017, 03:21 PM   #12
kanozig
Anthony,

You always have wonderful specimens listed here and they always look very well cared for!
I would not hesitate to buy from you ever! Great service! Great reply! Just awesome!

Old 06-09-2017, 03:36 PM   #13
JButera
You know what's a bigger d*ck move? Posting a Bad Guy BOI on a known Good Guy over hurt feelings. ~Btw, did you bother checking Anthony's previous BOI's before pulling the trigger?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...archid=4967811

Old 06-09-2017, 03:36 PM   #14
MomofDnNnD
Question Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4sainz View Post
Oh wow, I just saw this thread, you should of just contacted me if that's how you felt.

First off I just wanted to apologize to Megan about the trouble this has caused her but unfortunately I do not hold animals for ANYONE without a payment.

Out of curiosity Anthony, how is someone supposed to send you a deposit to hold an animal if you only accept cashier's check, money order and Paypal. But in order to use Paypal with you they need to pay the 3% seller's fee (or as you call it "service fee"), which is against the terms of Paypal. And since I'm an honest person and will not willingly break the TOS, what is my option to hold an animal because there is no way to get you a check instantaneously?

Old 06-09-2017, 03:52 PM   #15
TomC
Agree with Justin Butera with this being a total BS move by a bitter prospective customer who didn't secure an animal by making a payment when they were "interested." If I can post up all the buyers who promised to buy an animal and never came through, the BOI would be saturated.

Old 06-09-2017, 04:10 PM   #16
Big Time Reptiles
I've said before and I'll repeat myself again.

"I've known Anthony for many, many, years, and in my opinion we need many more like him in this industry.

Not only is he a CLASS ACT, his critters are ALL TOP SHELF!

NO ONE comes any better than Anthony!"

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 06-09-2017, 04:36 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night10gail View Post
I had explained that I was at work and would not be able to access my Paypal or Fauna until the following day (I work 2nd shift) to send the cash. He did not say that this would be a problem .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night10gail View Post
when I said I couldn't pay til after work I was told not a problem .
These two phrases are COMPLETELY different.
Perhaps you can post all the PMs and texts?

Old 06-09-2017, 07:27 PM   #18
Chris Kennard

Old 06-09-2017, 07:47 PM   #19
nickolasanastasiou
If he agreed to wait for a deposit or payment, that changes things, but the relay of the discussion is not totally clear yet to me. Posting the communication stream would be helpful to clarify that point.

Old 06-09-2017, 10:43 PM   #20
Its_JoeyHello
Maybe one of you should post the conversations, rather text, PM, or email on here? Anthony has always been a great guy to deal with and has some rare and healthy reptiles as they come. Im sure he would still be willing to get you another. Just ask.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!