Good Guy Kelsey Buchtel, Midnight Serpents - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2017, 12:18 PM   #1
Skyefoxx
Kelsey Buchtel, Midnight Serpents

I had a great experience with Kelsey Buchtel from Midnight Serpents. I recently bought an anery Nicaraguan boa from her and he's a wonderful little guy. He's clean, healthy and eating well for me. I also really appreciated the information and care instructions that came packed with him. While I kept many different species, it was aw to get such a comprehensive history and detailed information on his future care. I wish more of my snakes we shipped that way. She also took the time to talk to me about my previous experience keeping snakes which goes to show how much she cares about her animals.

Thank you so much Kelsey! Keep up the great work!

Old 07-04-2017, 11:47 AM   #2
Midnight Serpents
Thank you! I hope he does well and thrives for you! I look forward to updates too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!