from the mind of an ex-theif.. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 11-28-2004, 10:42 PM   #21
Fartknocker
CHUCK, CAN YOU READ? APPARENTLY NOT. SLOW DOWN, TAKE A FEW DEEP BREATHS, NOW TRY TO COMPREHEND THE WORDS. THE POINT I WAS MAKING IS BEING "VIOLATED" WHEN SOMEONE FORCEFULLY TAKES HARD EARNED MONEY. I AM VERY CLOSE TO A LADY IN MY FAMILY WHO WAS DATE RAPED. I WOULD MOST DEFINATELY NEVER MAKE LIGHT OF WHAT SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH STILL TODAY, OR AN OTHER LADY WHO HAD BEEN THROUGH SUCH A LIFE CHANGING TRAUMA. BUT LE ME ASK ONE QUESTION. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A GUN STUCK BETWEEN YOUR EYES BY A PEICE OF TRASH OF A PERSON DEMANDING YOUR CAR OR YOUR LIFE. TO SAY THE LEAST THIS IS A SITUATION THAT THE MIND DOES NOT EASILY OVERCOME. WHAT DO YOU DO? SIT AROUND HERE WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO POST SOMETHING SO YOU CAN CRITICIZE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY? SAY THERE STATEMENTS ARE FALSE? ARE YOU A PUSSY OR WHAT? HELL IF YOU CAN SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE, THEN JUST SHUT THE F$CK UP!!

FARTKNOCKER

Old 11-29-2004, 01:02 AM   #22
PD DISP
You are most amusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fartknocker
It's none of my business, but it's a forum so I'm gonna put in my $.05 worth. I don't understand when somebody posts a message that is meant to be useful to others, and you have persons with an IQ that's the same number as their shoe size chiming in, making light of a situation that hits one of the places where it hurts most, "their pocketbook or billfold. To those with negative remarks to a otherwise positive thread, apparently you have never had anything taken from you. I have, and it's a feeling of being "raped" or violated. I guess as long as there are forums there will be morons that have no idea what day of the week it is. I am grateful to the people who give there time, to possibly help others from being violated.

Fartknocker

Dear "Fartknocker",

If you wish to be taken seriously I suggest you invest some time in grammar and spell check.

I'm a police dispatcher. I think I know just a wee bit more about crime than you do. I doubt there's an individual alive that hasn't been "ripped off", and I strongly suggest you not equate it to rape. That is an insult to any person that's ever been a victim of a sex crime.

I'm in school getting a second degree in crime scene technology in order to help the type of victims aforementioned in this thread.

Your profile states you are 43, but you sound 13. I'd rather think you are a child and not simply obtuse.

As for my IQ: it's 137, thank-you. I find it sad that those with poor educations are usually the subjects tossing tags like "moron" around.

By the way, do you have a permit for that bird you display in your profile?

Old 11-29-2004, 01:12 AM   #23
critical bill
I can read fine. You clearly stated being robbed was a feeling of being "raped" or violated. You emphasized the word "rape" in your first reply to the thread and now you emphasize the word "violated" in order to back peddle and get yourself out of a jam. But after seeing a few of your posts I know youre a moron so its no big deal really. I would expect you to be a coward and accept no responsibilty for making such a stupid comment. If your last reply was your best defense please just drop it. You have me convinced your just an idiot, no further proof is needed.

In regard to your question if I was ever a victim of robbery. Yes, I was. But I fail to see the correlation between robbery and rape. Your association of a car jacking by gunpoint and a rape gets more stupid by the second. I bet that lady friend of yours would like to slap you in the mouth but knows your a shmuck. Get yourself into some counseling fast and go buy your self some new wheels. Only this time take out an insurance policy so we dont hear the moaning and groaning about your fragile mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fartknocker
BUT LE ME ASK ONE QUESTION. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A GUN STUCK BETWEEN YOUR EYES BY A PEICE OF TRASH OF A PERSON DEMANDING YOUR CAR OR YOUR LIFE. TO SAY THE LEAST THIS IS A SITUATION THAT THE MIND DOES NOT EASILY OVERCOME.
FARTKNOCKER

Old 11-29-2004, 01:28 AM   #24
critical bill
Bravo!!!

Very well said PD DISP. I was with the NYPD back in the late 80's and I know what your job consists of on a daily basis. Thanks for doing what you do and for doing it so well.

Best,
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by PD DISP
Dear "Fartknocker",
I'm a police dispatcher. I think I know just a wee bit more about crime than you do. I doubt there's an individual alive that hasn't been "ripped off", and I strongly suggest you not equate it to rape. That is an insult to any person that's ever been a victim of a sex crime.

Old 11-29-2004, 10:41 PM   #25
PD DISP
Wink Thanks Chuck

Thanks Chuck for the kind words. I know I shouldn't "fuel the fire", but I dislike being called a moron.

Old 03-22-2005, 01:10 AM   #26
cagedezines
Well that is all well and good, But why pay money for cameras for 80 dollars, mostly black and white if the break in occurs at night. Ever seen a black and white camera in the dark.. Me neither. I do like the idea of a silent alarm. But in the same respects a very loud alarm makes you work quicker and if they cut your phone lines you still have something making a scene. Another thing if you want to avoid break ins DEAD BOLTS!!! I am a locksmith and beleive me if i want in something i will get in, but a dead bolt takes a little bit longer. Plus unless they are breaking out large Windows, DEAD BOLTS can keep them from removing large items. Another thing BIG ALARM SIGNS, and always assume that a employeee will be in on a break in. I mean who better then someone who works their to help thier friends get some quick reptiles and grab some stuff for them. The reason i say this is dont discuss what security measures you have unless you are lying and making them think you have it locked up like fort knox.

Old 03-22-2005, 01:40 AM   #27
cagedezines
My only other concern is how negative you all are on this thread. Seriously I am probably one of the youngest on this thread and this is about the most childish crap I have read in a while. I mean really I don’t think that anyone should be proving a point on a thread which was started just to help people with a few tips. I mean truthfully with my training I could take any of your stores and get away with all I need. See being a locksmith gives me an edge. NO DAMAGE. I can get in do what I want and leave it, leaving you dumbfounded. Then you spend a few days asking yourself was it someone in the store who did this? Or an outside job? But I would not do this because I am against stealing. I also know if you have no phone lines leaving the building, NO COPS are coming. And how well those internet cameras work with no internet connection leaving the building. I believe the motto is "if it ain't 220 cut it for the money." That means you trash all the wires in the place. The phone lines, the cable, the internet. All it takes is wire cutters and three people. Remember most alarms have a short delay before the call is made. Go around and cut anything that is not high voltage outside, then repeat inside. My girlfriend’s pharmacy got robbed and that was the first thing they did. They took thousands of dollars of prescriptions and the job was very well done. NO PRINTS NO LEADS, NO
WITNESSES
So to make some easy Changes, HIDE ALL WIRES outside which look like phone or anything dealing with communications. Make sure you have locks on any access boxes which could lead to power. Remember if the power is off most alarms will not work.
Hide all wires inside your office, business, or house so they cannot get that upper hand.
DEAD BOLTS AGAIN!!
DONT TEMPT THE TEMPTED. Hide anything of value or something that would push someone over the edge of just thinking to doing.

I am sure everyone knows this is pretty much common since. But I guarantee you that you could find many people who know it but don't implement it.

And finally act like adults. Insults are childish, Children are immature, and immaturity is just ignorance at a young age.

Old 03-25-2005, 12:14 AM   #28
geckonate
if that thief from ohio was on a murder rap, how come that link you posted was only for a 4 yr prison term?

Old 08-01-2005, 02:53 AM   #29
DeVackHerps
i know this thread is long gone but i now just saw it and i wish to contribute to maybe help people out in the long run. well i will also admit to it. i once about maybe 8 years ago was not a major theft, but i did some stealing for like 2 years straight. heres what one of my older freinds at the time said to do. well he would bring me to the store and tell me look around like i was lost. look up at the ceiling , look everywhere! basicly i was looking for potential cameras. once going back to the store like 5 times within a week. he would bring me back one more time during the winter. (you know a big heavy jacket) well that jackets i had had big pockets that chould not be seen. well we would wlk through the stroe, knowing where most if not all the cameras where. and we would pic up stuff then calmly walk to an area with no cameras. then remove a "soft tag" (some stores carry a sticker or some sort that beeps when you go out ,ould remove this as fast as we could. then put it in my jacket pockets. then he would buy something small like a little kid toy. like he was buying it for me (his nephu, or how ever you spell it) then once we walk out. if we got stopped by the things beeping he would show them the recept. and it looked like he was a honest man buying me a toy. just a mistake. i am no longer freinds or what i thaught wa slike abig brother to me. all he did was use me for his own doings. basicly just watch out with people that come by your store like 10 times a week and never buy anything. there probaly looking for good areas in the store to steal. and there scoping out the area. just make sure to keep a close eye on people. like if you see them looking up wards at basicly nothing. then they most liklyare looking for cameras. even little kids. if you see a little kid as them if there lost and help them back to there parents or gaurdian. never leave someone alone with out asking them questions and make them feel nervius by saying oh if you need help ill be in this area. they dont like that. they know youll be around and ruins there plan. well hope my own exsprience helps at all....

there are alot of bad people out in this world, even ones to use little kids in there wrong doings. never leave or trust anyone you dont know well.

Old 08-01-2005, 10:17 AM   #30
DragonCharm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVackHerps
i know this thread is long gone but i now just saw it and i wish to contribute to maybe help people out in the long run. well i will also admit to it. i once about maybe 8 years ago was not a major theft, but i did some stealing for like 2 years straight. heres what one of my older freinds at the time said to do. well he would bring me to the store and tell me look around like i was lost. look up at the ceiling , look everywhere! basicly i was looking for potential cameras. once going back to the store like 5 times within a week. he would bring me back one more time during the winter. (you know a big heavy jacket) well that jackets i had had big pockets that chould not be seen. well we would wlk through the stroe, knowing where most if not all the cameras where. and we would pic up stuff then calmly walk to an area with no cameras. then remove a "soft tag" (some stores carry a sticker or some sort that beeps when you go out ,ould remove this as fast as we could. then put it in my jacket pockets. then he would buy something small like a little kid toy. like he was buying it for me (his nephu, or how ever you spell it) then once we walk out. if we got stopped by the things beeping he would show them the recept. and it looked like he was a honest man buying me a toy. just a mistake. i am no longer freinds or what i thaught wa slike abig brother to me. all he did was use me for his own doings. basicly just watch out with people that come by your store like 10 times a week and never buy anything. there probaly looking for good areas in the store to steal. and there scoping out the area. just make sure to keep a close eye on people. like if you see them looking up wards at basicly nothing. then they most liklyare looking for cameras. even little kids. if you see a little kid as them if there lost and help them back to there parents or gaurdian. never leave someone alone with out asking them questions and make them feel nervius by saying oh if you need help ill be in this area. they dont like that. they know youll be around and ruins there plan. well hope my own exsprience helps at all....

there are alot of bad people out in this world, even ones to use little kids in there wrong doings. never leave or trust anyone you dont know well.
You need to go back and finish high school, you sound like a complete retard trying to form sentences.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!