Gator Khan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Old 06-25-2006, 11:26 AM   #1
BMK.
Gator Khan

Hi everybody, this is one of my troopers, he is in a 20gal tank half rock(small)and a big indoor pool! When its feeding time and I'll make a ripple in h2o and when it hits him it's like a switch just got flipped, reminds me of a gator, now he just need to do the death roll!
I know the pic aren't the greatest.
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2006, 01:16 PM   #2
nicolai
wow!!!!! He is awesome chris!!! How long have you had him??? does he like to dig in those rocks???

Old 06-25-2006, 01:56 PM   #3
BMK.
Thanks Nic, I've had him since he was the size of a dime, couple years? I raise 'em up in dirt then when big enough they get the rock set up, and yes he digs his rocks!haha
In the pic he just crawled up ledge to check things over, but when its loaf time he digs down in the rocks, heat pad under that side of tank.

Old 06-25-2006, 02:08 PM   #4
nicolai
when you get a chance you will have to get a picture of him with something that we can get a size referance from. He looks pretty big but really dont have anything by him to get a true grasp of his size. He sure does look fat and healthy though. Feeding him mice or rat pups??

Old 06-26-2006, 03:19 PM   #5
mitch_rz
Do you use an aquarium filter with that setup?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!