field collecting news in NC,SC, anyone????????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 03-17-2004, 11:16 PM   #1
diamondback1
field collecting news in NC,SC, anyone?????????

Has anybody been out yet in North or South Carolina this year? I'm heading down in two weeks and was wondering if things are starting to pick up.

Old 03-22-2004, 07:19 PM   #2
dcboas
field collecting

well its still a little chilly here and i havent seen anything yet.since i live off the beaten path i get a variety of reptiles in my yard and i expect to be visited soon.contact me later maybe i will have news...

Old 03-24-2004, 08:33 PM   #3
John Albrecht
The time you arrive should be pretty good here in SC. Stuff is moving during the day a little but it's pretty chilly on some nights.

Old 03-25-2004, 06:52 PM   #4
dcboas
field collecting

same here.im in coastal nc near camp lejune.i havent seen anything yet but im ready.think i might got through my area this weekend,i will let you know...

Old 03-25-2004, 10:33 PM   #5
diamondback1
David, what town do you live in? I have family living in Hubert and do quite a bit of collecting in the area. Maybe we can hook up sometime and go collecting.

Old 03-25-2004, 10:46 PM   #6
herperus
I am in Hubert and i havent seen much moving yet but that should change soon.

Old 03-26-2004, 10:21 PM   #7
dcboas
field collecting

i am in jacksonville,about 6 miles from richlands.just let me know, i am up for some searching and seeing what we could find.a friend of mine lives a short ride from me and he is going to let me know when the snakes around his place get active.he is always finding corns,rats and some kings.i am so ready...

Old 04-01-2004, 03:22 PM   #8
dcboas
Hey herperus ,would I know you.I have lived here all my life and know people all over.I also have a bud that lives in hubert that collects, and raises rats.We may have more in common than we know.Its about time to go searching let me know...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!