Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #181
Reptizen
That is excellent advice. The thread will show the pattern and give you ample evidence to support your side in addition to whatever else you have as it shows an intent to defraud. Collecting against him in Florida will be another story, however, he had some IRS issues last year (I truly hate to get low like this) so the next step would also be finding out from the feds what he is doing with the money he is collecting and then getting a lien if you don't get satisfaction. I handled almost all criminal law so people like Lucille or anyone else with individual experience in each state are a great resource for finding out ways to handle these state by state civilly. Best of luck Zach!!

Old 10-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #182
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptizen View Post
Collecting against him in Florida will be another story, however, he had some IRS issues last year (I truly hate to get low like this) so the next step would also be finding out from the feds what he is doing with the money he is collecting and then getting a lien if you don't get satisfaction.
Don't think you could ever get as low as the level at where Bobby Hill operates. he has clearly demonstrated what a con artist and scammer he truly is.

BEWARE he is advertising for 2013 deposits.

Do not send Bobby Hill your hard earned money!

Old 10-07-2012, 10:45 PM   #183
Focal
I have to agree Ed. Bobby has dug a hole so deep that he has ripped a hole in the space-time continuum. I think he's going back in time to screw everyone over again. Words to describe him would get me banned ... for life.

Old 10-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #184
Lucille
If any of the other Tegu breeders are reading this thread, here's an idea: Why not offer a 'Bobby Discount'? If a buyer can show proof that he purchased or put a deposit down on one of Bobby's critters, whether the buyer has been shafted already or is still waiting in line, maybe they can get a little bit of a break on a purchase. I'm thinking anyone that receives help now will remember any good deed offered, next time they want another tegu.

Old 10-07-2012, 11:29 PM   #185
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinggill View Post
I inquired Bobby 4 weeks ago about an extreme,but explained I was serving in Afghanistan and would not be home until January.He was all about saving one for me,had to pay in full ofcoarse.I talked to the wife she decided she wanted it now.Heard excuse after excuse through emails and phone conversations,gave him the benefit of the doubt,seen these complaints piling up left and right.Figured the wife was going through enough stress with me over here,we pulled the plug,Filed a complaint with paypal.
This is a hard post to read, I can't imagine anyone being so heartless. the guy is in Afghanistan serving our country Bobby Hill decides to take his money.

Anyone reading this that has also had problems with Bobby and is not a member of this forum. please register and tell your story. there is strength in numbers.

Old 10-07-2012, 11:59 PM   #186
Focal
That's the thing with scammers, they care for no one but themselves. Reap all the benefits earned by others, take advantage of that while giving nothing in return. The forefathers of this hobby gave us something to grow on and relatively, he is a bastard. I'm not trying to call him names but by definition, he is fatherless in this community and obviously not raised right. No one speaks for him because he is a fly-by-nighter, con artist. Someone that is only out to earn your trust and then ROB you. He is the worst scammer of all with a history of a hypocrite.

Where are you now COWARD? Preach and praise like a disciple of the BOI and then run like a chicken when the heat is on you. People like you don't deserve to eat the crap I scrape of my shoe. Honestly, I'm glad you don't show your face on here and cower in the shadows of the unsuspecting. I think Wes nailed it. Textbook actions of a DRUG ADDICT.

Old 10-08-2012, 12:22 PM   #187
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
I think Wes nailed it. Textbook actions of a DRUG ADDICT.
That would explain quite a bit.

It is a shame that one who used to be a defender of those who got scammer, turns to scamming himself.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:16 PM   #188
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post

It is a shame that one who used to be a defender of those who got scammer, turns to scamming himself.
He has moved over to the dark side.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #189
MMoore
I made a post but wanted to post on this 1 also so easier to find. We paid for an extreme giant in full ($350) June 6th. For my husbands birthday in July he let us know when they hatched and would answer my calls and give me an excuse why it wasn't shipped yet up until a few weeks ago, when he just fell off the earth (unless you are wanting to send him money apparently) So we are now out $350 and no tegu

Old 10-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #190
laurarfl
I did send a tegu to a teenager who lost his savings to Bobby. It is hard because we have to pay for our costs as well. I only breed one clutch and any extra money pays for food and contributes to my business expenses such as permits, insurance, and licenses.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard