Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 237 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2018, 07:01 PM   #2361
filenamex5100
drinks on Ty !!! cheers

Old 08-14-2018, 07:05 PM   #2362
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
OK so this is my last night in Florida and I’m going home to have dinner with my son and jumping in the pool with lots and lots of drinks LOL

thanks again for all of your support
Too bad you aren't closer to Orlando. Would meet up with you.

Old 08-14-2018, 07:17 PM   #2363
Gordon c. Snelling
Best news I have heard in quite a while, Congratulations.

Old 08-14-2018, 07:20 PM   #2364
Lucille
Quote:
Yes collecting may be an issue

Ty, we KNOW you are reading this thread. Why don't you pay up to Michelle like the man you want everyone to see you as, or are you going to show the world that you are just a big cheapskate and those who are owed have to chase you down some more?

Old 08-14-2018, 07:22 PM   #2365
Fatalis
Congratulations Michelle. So glad you got some justice in this.

Old 08-14-2018, 07:23 PM   #2366
filenamex5100
I don't know exactly what it pertains to, but texas has some sort of law for judgements (certain types of awards maybe), that if not paid within 10 or something, the penalty is $1k per day until paid. that might be for personal injury or damages or something along those lines. not sure if this applies here but might be worth looking into. I would think the lawyer would already know of this if so.

Old 08-14-2018, 07:26 PM   #2367
Morticia
Nicely done!!! So much for his Philanthropist persona now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-14-2018, 07:35 PM   #2368
bcr229
Congrats on the win!

A question - did the judge ever push for arbitration/mediation and an out of court settlement? That seems to be standard in my area.

Old 08-14-2018, 07:38 PM   #2369
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Ty, we KNOW you are reading this thread. Why don't you pay up to Michelle like the man you want everyone to see you as, or are you going to show the world that you are just a big cheapskate and those who are owed have to chase you down some more?
Ha ha, seriously doubt he is going to pay up without a fight. Look how far it went when it was only 3k.

Old 08-14-2018, 08:16 PM   #2370
WebSlave
Quote:
My lawyer said I can post that
#MICHELLEDIDPREVAIL

There were 3 people there with him For support.l I guess.
2 work on his farm but one was really inappropriate by mouthing “bitch” to me while he was staring hard at me . His initials were EM

I prevailed on his umfair and deceptive business practice
$3,000.00

And

I prevailed that he did defame me
$10,000

The documents will be up shortly.

Yes collecting may be an issue
But I haven’t given up this far and my lawyer is already prepared if he doesn’t.

There will still be a few more motions filed for attorneys fees etc.

I want to THANK ALL of you for your continued support. This has been a long and drawn out 2 1/2 years

I hope soon this will all be behind me And I WILL FIND a tegu from someone else
Congratulations, Michelle!

I believe that everyone was hoping for a fair trial, and it appears from all the facts and correspondence we have seen here and elsewhere, in my opinion, that you got one.

I also believe that just about everyone who you may give a damn about what they think is proud of the way you stood your ground and refused to be intimidated by a lawsuit.

Well done.

IMHO.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu