Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2016, 03:45 PM   #11
Snakemorphology
AMAZING

DOESNT SHE REALIZE I WANT A REFUND AND MY MONEY BACK I WAS SHIPPING THE SNAKE BACK I CANT DO NOTHING WITH A SICK SNAKE IN MY COLLECTION

Old 11-30-2016, 03:49 PM   #12
Reptiles 101
Did you send them any pictures or a video of the snake?

Old 11-30-2016, 03:54 PM   #13
Snakemorphology
AMAZING

DONT THEY REALIZE I WANT A REFUND LOL

READY TO SHIP THERE SNAKE BACK

Old 11-30-2016, 03:56 PM   #14
Snakemorphology
PICS OF THE SNAKES YESS

PICS OF THE SNAKES YESS
SENT HER PICS AS SOON AS I GOT THE SNAKE

AND KEPT GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND AND IT CAME IN WITHOUT HEAT PACK ,SHE SAY SHE DOESNT USE HEAT DOESNT WORK AND 50 DEG IS NOT THAT COLD

Old 11-30-2016, 04:25 PM   #15
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
PICS OF THE SNAKES YESS
SENT HER PICS AS SOON AS I GOT THE SNAKE

AND KEPT GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND AND IT CAME IN WITHOUT HEAT PACK ,SHE SAY SHE DOESNT USE HEAT DOESNT WORK AND 50 DEG IS NOT THAT COLD
When did she say that? Looks like she's being super friendly and reasonable and you're blowing this completely out of proportion. All she asked for was a full body pic showing the snake was theirs and then said she will work on getting a return label to you tomorrow. How is that giving you the run around?

Old 11-30-2016, 04:37 PM   #16
Snakemorphology
No after paypal

No that was after I asked you like 10 times for a refund and I had to do a PayPal refund request and she still hasn't returned my email and she still hasn't send me a label to return the snake and she has not sent me a refund it was not my fault I shouldn't be here with a sick snakes and jeopardizing my collection she should know better especially with she's been in the business for 20 years

Old 11-30-2016, 04:41 PM   #17
bcr229
Can you post the FedEx tracking info?

Have you notified the seller of this thread?

Old 11-30-2016, 04:49 PM   #18
Snakemorphology
Tracking

I can post in the morning when i get back to the shop Question are they friends of yours im the victim and your backing them up

Old 11-30-2016, 05:02 PM   #19
Insomniac101
No one is defending the seller at this point. You came to the BOI, and started a bad guy thread. People are just asking reasonable questions as to what happened.

Kathy

Old 11-30-2016, 05:16 PM   #20
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
I can post in the morning when i get back to the shop Question are they friends of yours im the victim and your backing them up
No one is backing them up - BUT - IMO there isn't enough shown of the sick snake to positively identify it. The seller is correct to ask for some sort of verification that it's the snake you were shipped.

Also do you not video your unboxings? I haven't owned snakes for very long but that's one of the first things I learned about receiving critters, was to have a DVR set up so there is no doubt about the snake's condition when it arrived.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!