Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 54 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2017, 08:35 PM   #531
snakesareawesome
If it were indeed illegal, he may end up paying more than 500$ in fines and restitution especially considering it's now half raffle/half scam.
 
Old 01-09-2017, 09:42 PM   #532
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesareawesome View Post
If it were indeed illegal, he may end up paying more than 500$ in fines and restitution especially considering it's now half raffle/half scam.
This is why the attorney generals have been notified of this
 
Old 01-09-2017, 10:06 PM   #533
Lucille
I wonder if Ty made his original fortune by shafting others the way he is shafting Michelle now?
 
Old 01-10-2017, 09:44 PM   #534
Mech
I wondered that myself.
 
Old 01-12-2017, 12:14 AM   #535
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I wonder if Ty made his original fortune by shafting others the way he is shafting Michelle now?
In most cases you don't become a multimillionaire without screwing others, especially in real estate if that is in fact what he does/did.
 
Old 01-12-2017, 12:22 AM   #536
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
real estate if that is in fact what he does/did.
FACT, that's what he does.....

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
 
Old 01-13-2017, 02:13 AM   #537
Lizard101
Michelle Cutler, (sugarhedgie), you should tell the truth about your only intention to get money from ty. you filed a small claim asking for 3,000, then you amended the small claim asking for 5,000, then you filed another complaint under chapter 93A asking for 10,000, then you sent a letter to IRCF asking for 5,000, so in total you wanna get 23,000 !!! This is extortion. You want to get rich by publishing your twisted side of the story. and you people, that make comments based on her dubious statements, should ask her to post a copy of both of her small claims, a copy of the chapter 93A claim, and the letter of extortion sent to IRCF. Additionally, this case is still pending in court, so don't be pre-judging because the judge hasn't decided this case yet. When I read the chats between you and ty, he offered to give you a tegu, but you refused. Obviously, you had the intention to refuse because you wanna extort money from him and from IRCF. so, look out guys, beware of people like Michelle Cutler....
 
Old 01-13-2017, 05:31 AM   #538
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard101 View Post
Michelle Cutler, (sugarhedgie), you should tell the truth about your only intention to get money from ty. you filed a small claim asking for 3,000, then you amended the small claim asking for 5,000, then you filed another complaint under chapter 93A asking for 10,000, then you sent a letter to IRCF asking for 5,000, so in total you wanna get 23,000 !!! This is extortion. You want to get rich by publishing your twisted side of the story. and you people, that make comments based on her dubious statements, should ask her to post a copy of both of her small claims, a copy of the chapter 93A claim, and the letter of extortion sent to IRCF. Additionally, this case is still pending in court, so don't be pre-judging because the judge hasn't decided this case yet. When I read the chats between you and ty, he offered to give you a tegu, but you refused. Obviously, you had the intention to refuse because you wanna extort money from him and from IRCF. so, look out guys, beware of people like Michelle Cutler....


I'm confused lizardguy101. Is this the supposed "lawyer" from the same IP address, as ty or ty??

Ty,
First of all
"The tegu you offered to give me" was the one from an undisclosed breeder friend. (That was NOT what this raffle was for.)
if you only were a man of your word and gave me the tegu of 3,000 like you promised we wouldn't be where we are right now

So Let's keep the warning on you.
YOU failed to deliver MY prize!!! Or chose to because "you felt I was greedy"
You feeling that I was Greedy or not that does NOT give you the right to just NOT uphold your contract!!!

I have no idea where the total you came up with that you just said I wanted was 23,000


The letter that I wrote to the IRCF was posted on this thread. It definately is NOT trying to extort money. It was trying to get my prize.

The original small claims form was a few sentences and yes i asked for the $3,000 , the $400 for the tickets I purchaced and my 100 filing fees.

I couldn't keep up with your silly responses like lack of venue/juristriction, exrentions , proposterous answer (stating that you had until dec 31 to produce the tegu "that you had promised to deliver by July 2016"), counterclaim and extensions. ( when you asked for more time because you couldn't leave the farm to go to mass or your animals could or would die. But you were on vacation any way.
Because YOU gave the other 2 winners the "more expensive $5,000 T+ tegus" YES I modified my claim to ask for the value of the same tegu (the only one you said that YOU had produced) and YES because YOUR "business practices WERE indeed UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE" under mass law I DID file a chapter 93 a on you. Which is within my right being a mass resident!!

It has already been stated that BECAUSE "the raffle" was an ILLEGAL RAFFLE and they are illegal in mass that The clerk in mass could only award me the 400 plus the 100 filing fees, they are giving me more time to Persue other avenues, in your state and Az.
Which I am doing.

Your response was again DEFLECTION!!!
None of this should matter because
you promoted a raffle,
I won,
you never produced MY prize

I'll ask you publicly here.

Ty Park just to settle this, are you willing to either give me one of the T+ albino tegus that YOU produced or the $3000 that you said you would in your original raffle ???

~~Michelle~~
 
Old 01-13-2017, 06:06 AM   #539
Fangthane
I find myself wondering if Lizard101 is actually Gabriel Alvaro Scaff-Martinez. I have a feeling they're one and the same. If so, he's spent enough time in various courtrooms that he may actually believe he's qualified to be an attorney.

If it's the same guy, Ty Park may want to choose his associates with more care.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gabriel+scaff-martinez
 
Old 01-13-2017, 06:18 AM   #540
Sugarhedgie
Ty said to the court he didn't have any t+ albinos left to give me
That seams to be a lie too


Posted on his page sat at 3:18pm

"6 baby albino tegus that I produced that I'm keeping back as future breeders---couple of them were camera shy and buried themselves under the mulch. We were also able to raise significant funds by donations 3 to couple of reptile non-profits."


He always adds in about his donating and good deeds.

Yes He raised the $ but refuses to give me (one of the winners) my prize.

Also he states on his page that they will be doing future auctions/raffles. They are illegal unless he pulls the appropriate permits. So be careful entering into raffles/auctions because if they are being held illegally you may never get your prize.
Like what is happening here
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Tags
raffle, tegu

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[For Sale] Rare Lizards for Delivery to NARBC Tinley Park!! Some really cool animals! DD Reptiles Geckos 0 09-29-2012 12:56 PM
Ty Park/typherp@aol.com/Ty's Lizards aambumann Board of Inquiry® 1 07-29-2012 05:58 PM
Lizards & Snakes: Alive!! New exhibit at Balboa Park in San Diego, CA heathacat Shows & Events 2 12-17-2010 03:39 AM
Anyone Know JASON PARK or AKA Jiwon Park?? skfu Board of Inquiry® 14 04-26-2002 09:14 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 PM.





since April 17, 2002




TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.10640812 seconds with 11 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2014, FaunaClassifieds, LLC