Scott of ScottsSerpent is Certainly a Crook - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-09-2007, 10:14 PM   #11
carl3
Arrow I just thought I would add...

There is another Scotts Serpents out of northwest Ohio so PLEASE don't confuse the two. I was friends w/Scott (Crowe) in Ohio about 12 yrs ago while living in Ohio and knew him to be a good guy. I have not been in touch in a long time but I'm sure he's still into herps & still a good guy.

PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE him w/ Scotts Serpents in California....totally different company/person.

Old 02-10-2007, 12:59 AM   #12
BoaMan Jon
why doesn't fauna ban known rip-off artists?

Old 02-10-2007, 02:55 AM   #14
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoaMan Jon
why doesn't fauna ban known rip-off artists?
Short answer = Liability.

We are not a judge and jury. It is not up to us to decide for you who is a bad guy or not. The tools are right here for anyone to utilize prior to making any sort of purchase.

Old 02-10-2007, 02:19 PM   #15
shurkahnzz
take him on Judge Judy she hates scammers big time and so does Judge Joe Brown and he always adds on for punitive damages for outright scams

Old 02-11-2007, 01:55 AM   #16
Suncoast Herpetological
Why is this piece of crap still a member here?

Old 02-11-2007, 01:56 AM   #17
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Short answer = Liability.

We are not a judge and jury. It is not up to us to decide for you who is a bad guy or not. The tools are right here for anyone to utilize prior to making any sort of purchase.
I disagree Dennis. Two or three bad transactions and they need to get the boot.

Old 02-11-2007, 03:32 AM   #18
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
I disagree Dennis. Two or three bad transactions and they need to get the boot.
Dennis has it right, John. We are not going to make the decision for anyone about who they should or should not do business with. Getting banned from this site is contingent upon how they act here in relation to the rules of conduct. And even then, it is much more the exception rather than the rule for someone to get "booted".

As for actual business transactions, unless we personally have dealt with such a person, everything posted here concerning "bad guy" or "good guy" is strictly hearsay. There is no failsafe truth-o-meter for each post that we can use to determine the accuracy or truthfulless of the words someone else has typed. Regardless of how strong the evidence may seem, we STILL cannot make the decision for anyone else about who it is wise for them to do business with. That is completely up to each and every one of you to decide on your own, based on what you see posted here and YOUR interpretation of the information presented to you. We CANNOT and WILL NOT be a judge in those matters.

Old 02-11-2007, 11:11 AM   #19
Spitfire
Sorry to hear of your issue with Mr Sanchez. I guess his string of excuses and lies is no doubt sealed in stone now. Shipping an empty box?! Talk your way out of that one Mr. Scott/Terry Sanchez. What a piece of work.
I can't wait for the day I or another ripped off customer makes a trip thru his neighborhood.

-Yasser (another ripped off customer)

Old 02-11-2007, 11:14 AM   #20
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Dennis has it right, John. We are not going to make the decision for anyone about who they should or should not do business with. Getting banned from this site is contingent upon how they act here in relation to the rules of conduct. And even then, it is much more the exception rather than the rule for someone to get "booted".

As for actual business transactions, unless we personally have dealt with such a person, everything posted here concerning "bad guy" or "good guy" is strictly hearsay. There is no failsafe truth-o-meter for each post that we can use to determine the accuracy or truthfulless of the words someone else has typed. Regardless of how strong the evidence may seem, we STILL cannot make the decision for anyone else about who it is wise for them to do business with. That is completely up to each and every one of you to decide on your own, based on what you see posted here and YOUR interpretation of the information presented to you. We CANNOT and WILL NOT be a judge in those matters.
Fair enough Rich.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!