Bad Guy Beware of Nicholas Giavasis or "Colorado" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
SuperMorph
Thumbs down Beware of Nicholas Giavasis or "Colorado"

I have recently been contacted by Nicholas Giavasis or "Colorado" about a group purchase of ball pythons. I gave him a great package price and he continually tried knocking my price down an additional $50-100. Eventually, I told him that I was tired of him trying to rip me off and I blocked him after he started running his mouth. He says that he is 50, but acts like 5. He says the paypal payment would be made right away and of course nothing. Looks like there are several other people that have recently had the same problems with this jerk. Some how he makes it out that you are being rude, but the posts about him seem to be on the contrary. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH NICHOLAS GIAVASIS!! I also came to the conclusion that I shouldn't even do paypal with him cause he can receive my animals and then get his money back from paypal. He is not trustworthy at all! I have deleted the emails from this jerk before making this post, so I don't have them to include with this. I am sure he will change the emails and post them himself.

Old 11-20-2010, 06:22 PM   #4
hhmoore
I'm curious why you started this thread, AFTER posting in two of the other ones about him?

Old 11-20-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
hhmoore
*oops
1 thread about him, 1 thread started by him (which was also largely about him)

Old 11-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #6
SuperMorph
I figured my comments here would have a better chance to be seen instead of being at the bottom of another list, that's all. I do have one email from him that went into my spam folder. I don't want to waste the time having to edit it from his bad language. I know if I edit something, I will be accused of changing the whole thing to my benefit.

Old 11-21-2010, 07:26 PM   #7
snakechaarmer
Just as an FYI..your comments will have a 99.9% chance of being read being put on another thread about the same person as starting another...I think almost everybody on here knows what a horrible person this guy is so as much as I'm su re we'd love to make 90 threads saying so it's just taking up server space pointlessly

Sorry about your drama with him. He's truly a sad individual.

Old 11-23-2010, 12:41 AM   #8
robertmcphee
I want to thank everyone for their support and understanding. I know I made a mistake....."Note to self", never, never, never ever spend any of the money from a sale until the deal is 100% handled.....I also learned that PayPal is not seller friendly, and anyone can change their mind and get their money back if they use paypal.....it doesn't matter what your Terms of Service are if they change their mind before they take delivery of the animals, they get their refund!!
Nick received his refund and continues to try and keep this going......
But I wanted to let everyone know Mr. Giavasis successfully received his $850 refund from PayPal....

Old 11-24-2010, 12:46 AM   #9
ceballpythons
While I can't speak to the particulars of this deal, I have done purchases with Nick in person and never had any problems.

Old 11-24-2010, 10:42 PM   #10
SuperMorph
You are probably one of the few lucky ones. I'm sure he won't run his mouth in person like he does in an email. With him acting like he did, I am glad he didn't get any of my animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!