Bad Guy Naturalist Guy, Kenneth Barnett - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:51 AM   #21
Guy Castro
Their is one issue I have with Kenneth!!! I still haven't recieved my invite for iguana on the Barbie!!!

Old 04-03-2014, 07:21 PM   #22
Ed Clark
I support Kenneth, bet your having alot of fun chasing those lizards especially in the heat of the day when they are all fired up!

Old 04-03-2014, 10:26 PM   #23
NaturalistGuy
Dear Harold Moore and other Members of the Board

An open letter to The Members, the Members of the Board, and the Owner(s) of Fauna as well as any stake holders, or other people that maintain the Board of Inquiry, and/or manage/control or otherwise maintain FAUNA CLASSIFIEDS.COM and its Board of Inquiry.

Dear Sirs/Madams:

As Harold Moore said, yes, he has known me for many years, and I thank him for his kind assessment of my past and my role in the hobby over now, more than 45 years of herping and at least 35 years of presenting education to adults and children.

I am new to Fauna, and I want to stay here, and eventually contribute when my fiscal situation gets better. But the decisions you make regarding this RED X comment to the BOARD, and the subsequent trashing of my name, must be taken into consideration. I have 8000 followers on my personal blog, and I have hidden NOTHING from them about my hobbies- nor my personal battles as of late. I owe this to THEM. I owe my request for justice here, to THEM- and to my tons of friends, and up coming herpers, who should not run afraid from the harassment of a few with agendas that are based on poor education.

What I get form your last post, in part Harlod- I think what your saying, is that a sling of emails to my PRIVATE email, can be POSTED Here, and quoted, and used against me, in a forum. . .that has nothing to do with a singular sale, a purchase, or abuse? And, if I read everything right- I can not find that this type of attack- can be kept viable by the Board, and I do not clearly see this indicated in the policy. I understand WHAT can be kept, and what SHOULD be kept, and how the policy is written. But I do not see that exceptions can NOT be made in RARE instances when THINGS JUST ARE WRONG.

I am going to be very firm on this. Because I am very upset that someone chose to take HER harassment of ME from a private exchange and post it as a BOARD issue.

Keeping that up there, puts a RED X by my name and while YOU and others may know this is for some rather benign reason, it is not what I want, nor, what I came to Fauna for. It still LOOKS BAD, no matter how one might spin it. Not everyone will, nor will many EVER read this entire thread. They will just see ME THERE. Period.

Freedom of speech does not include SLANDER. Which I believe DID occur via the QUOTING of a private email, out of context with the intent to ruin my reputation.

I ask that the board, for FAUNA and yourself, consider, very strongly that there be an exception to your policy and that this thread be expunged.

I hold no ill will toward FAUNA, the BOARD, or even the woman's opinions of me. But the context, is not a BOARD issue. I did NOTHING wrong. To have an X against me on the WILL of someone who is just contrary to what EVERYONE is doing- is putting me in a position that is wrong. And I must fight for what is right in this situation.

I am being told, very clearly, by counsel that I have every right to have that thread, via a polite and kind request, removed. And my good name restored here at Fauna, with NO RED X beside it. Before I seek a resolution to this matter via other means.

If the Board can not see how this situation goes outside the norm, then I must work to convince them- that indeed it did- and does. This was not a complaint against a business practice here. This was an attack on my moral character, my hobby, your hobby, and all of what FAUNA does EVERY DAY. TO leave it up, as it stands, is to say- well- yea Kenny, you deserve a RED X based on this woman's outlandish claims.

I am confident that the Board will look at this with new eyes, and do what is right in this situation. I think it is a rare situation. And I think it does not fit into the policy you stated. If it must be determined by a court, and that is the way it must be done, then it will. And if I am proven wrong via this route, then so be it, it will stand. I can accept that. But I must do what is right.

I have never had anything like this occur, where my name carries some NEGATIVE connotation ad-infinitum on a public forum. NEVER. EVER. That it will remain, and consideration not be taken to consider how this feels to me, and how it might look to others that do not KNOW me, is of grave concern to me. I know you Harold. I know others here. I know who the bad guys are. I am not one of them. I want this RED X gone. I want this thread gone, and I want to go back to doing what 1000's of people in the US in this hobby do.

Can I please get an official mailing address for the direct owner of this site? And if you might lead me to the link that lists the BOARD and all of their names as it exists today, that would be a great help. As you might also know Harold, I worked in the legal field for 17 years. I am not someone that easily takes being wrong, once- by the woman, and then twice, by a perpetual RED X on the forum I want to sell lizards on.

A meeting in the middle would be this: I will LEAVE Fauna for GOOD and never place another ad here, if you meet my request for expunging this RED X and the thread. I do not need to be here. That is quite obvious.

I want an impartial hearing on this matter, which is why I will seek to have this resolved in a court of law, even if I lose, for the sake of "sanity" with these Board decisions, on who gets a RED X forever.

And Please, again, to all of the Board, and to all of my friends that know me here, and that have read this, and that have herped with me, mentored with me, and also had fun field herping with me, this might be a little thing to some. . ..but to me. . .it is a classic example of how the "rules" as written, are not being applied in the correct manner here. If anyone can be slandered and maintain a RED X based on just a "THOUGHT," WE- EVERYONE- are in a very dire state of being.

Please strongly reconsider my request.

Harold, I'll be up in the Capitol area soon, we should get out and do some herping!!!! Eastern hognose snakes my friend. Hope all is well with you!! It's been a long time.

Very sincerely yours,

Kenneth E. Barnett (NG)

Old 04-03-2014, 10:41 PM   #24
NaturalistGuy
Dear Harold and Chris,

I believe the sole owner of FAUNA is Rich Zuchowski of Tallahassee Florida? If this is correct, please provide me a mailing address for him ASAP. I hope you can also forward Rich my prudent and just request. Nice to see that Rich is also in Florida, it will make our communications much easier.

Respectfully,
Kenny

Old 04-03-2014, 10:45 PM   #25
NaturalistGuy
I believe I found the correct mailing address. Please confirm that this information is current:

#0001 - SerpenCo - Rich Zuchowski (WebSlave)
Certificate #0001 assigned.

Company name: SerpenCo
Owner Name: Rich Zuchowski
Address: P.O. Box 7547, Tallahassee, FL 32314
Phone: (850) 926-6248
FaunaClassifieds member name:WebSlave
FC Trader Ratings Link: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ings.php?u=342
email: rich@serpenco.com
web address: http://www.serpenco.com

Very Sincerely,
Kenny

Old 04-03-2014, 10:48 PM   #26
NaturalistGuy
OOPS post #24 above should have read "Dear Harold and Charles. . " Typo. :-)

Old 04-03-2014, 10:49 PM   #27
Snake-Queen
Kenneth,
I understand your plight, you did not deserve to have a red X by your name, I do not believe thought that it will affect you negatively in any way.

When researching a seller, I look at all threads and read thoroughly, as like in this case, the Xs are unfounded and the result of hurt feelings, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-03-2014, 10:51 PM   #28
Snake-Queen
Dang it, hit send early.

Many have tried, all have failed to have a thread removed from the BOI. You would have better luck taking the OP to court for libel, not the forum or Rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 04-03-2014, 11:01 PM   #29
Anglerfl386
I live in the Florida keys and totally support Ken in this matter. Down here we have thousands of invasive iguanas, tokays and giant day geckos and while I thoroughly enjoy looking at them (would of been in heaven down here as a kid) they are invasive and effecting the ecosystem down in SoFl. Best of luck and congratulations on beating cancer.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:03 PM   #30
NaturalistGuy
I read every bit of legal standing

regarding this situation. No one here is in a bad business, will be threatened, nor will anyone benefit from having someone sit here with a RED X, that did NOTHING. If this is the contention, and this is the way it stands, then we will see. Stating, that I would like it removed, is a right that should be held very dearly. If it is the boards and Rich's position to let ALL STAND, and that they can't see the light in this unusual situation, well, I won't be the first person in history that thinks they get things done.

I am asking that a RED X that appears next to my name, and the ensuing material, based on the fact that someone freely used the forum to PUNISH ME (in a way), while leaving me in this situation. . .especially after my health battle, must know. . .that I have to TRY. I read all the words and the case law about 3rd party posts. But in THIS situation, I believe it is unique enough to have cause. That is my opinion. I have no fear of any publicizing of this information, the situation, or my words. It is BEING MARKED that is the part that will be called into question.

I believe, that people are rational enough to understand that this. I believe that good people will understand me, and decide in my favor. I really hope Rich looks at this one, talks to Harold, and makes the right decision. This one seems to be one of the easier ones.

Respectfully,
Kenny

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!