Bad Guy Matt Miller of Matt Miller Reptiles. Lying about snakes that are his own. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2011, 10:49 PM   #21
Tigger the Tiger
Thumbs up

I can put this thread to rest right now.... Paul, you have completely blown a VERY simple misunderstanding completely out of proportion. Had you contacted Matt Martin and Matt Miller you would have realized this and this undeserved thread would not be existing. I just spoke to Matt Martin in dept about the situation, and he is just waiting to hear back from Matt Miller before he responds and puts this thing to rest. Just be patient, I promise you will get closure, and will end up apologizing to Matt Miller.

Old 10-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #22
leaveittoweaver
Is it possible he just didn't take the picture down after the snake was out of his posession?

I'm really not seeing the big deal. It's his picture. I would understand if he stole a picture of your snake and claimed it was his picture and his snake. I really don't get what you're trying to do.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:01 PM   #23
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger the Tiger View Post
I can put this thread to rest right now.... Paul, you have completely blown a VERY simple misunderstanding completely out of proportion. Had you contacted Matt Martin and Matt Miller you would have realized this and this undeserved thread would not be existing. I just spoke to Matt Martin in dept about the situation, and he is just waiting to hear back from Matt Miller before he responds and puts this thing to rest. Just be patient, I promise you will get closure, and will end up apologizing to Matt Miller.
See, if it's a misunderstanding say so. Don't sit here and say that the snake is a female and at Matt Martins. You know what. Had I taken a pic you posted and said it was mine and it was not, ohhhhhh Wow. I would had been tarred and feathered.

Had I not pointed this out it would had gone unnoticed. I'm sorry. It's a principle thing. Matt Miller did not reply when I posted on the Facebook thread. Yet was on Facebook the next day. Why would I ever apologize to somebody who doesn't want to clear things up then? Again don't sit here and tell everybody the snake I posted pics of, is not the snake, once somebody calls you out. Saying it's a simple mistake is a cop out and it never would had been fixed unless this thread was made. I tried to get fixed before hand. I may have been colorful with my words but time and time again you see people stealing pics and proclaiming them as their own.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:01 PM   #24
Tigger the Tiger
Paul, just give me a call

Old 10-24-2011, 11:02 PM   #25
Tigger the Tiger
But that's the thing Paul, you didn't take the pic..... It's not your pic or shane's

Old 10-24-2011, 11:03 PM   #26
Tom C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt keeper View Post
If you read my orginal post. I owned the snake the same time Matt is saying he did. The snake was in my possession. Now, would be upset if I did that to you? Ohhhh I bet you would. It's a matter of principle and people get hammered all day long here for doing this. It's bad business
I read your original post, the point still stands, why are you making this post?

You don't own the pic or the snake and it's not trying to be sold as such, so what was your point in this post?/

Old 10-24-2011, 11:06 PM   #27
Utta
To me, it seems Martin used a previous pic of Shane's, Paul's and now Amanda's purple tiger, for the snake he sold to Miller. It's entirely possible he used an old pic, and would explain the gender change, the younger snake, and Miller thinking it was his.

Millers hostility is suspect, however. As Paul has been professional threwout. Why the need for personal attacks Miller? If your reputation isnt as important as "sitting on the computer all day" then why post at all?

Old 10-24-2011, 11:07 PM   #28
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger the Tiger View Post
But that's the thing Paul, you didn't take the pic..... It's not your pic or shane's
Jesus. We have cleared up our issues. I respect you. We had our run ends but I have been quiet and you ANSI get a long fine. We have had mature pms back and forth. Now. This thread isn't about a pic. Please stop taking it that way. It's about a snake and claiming it as your snake. Now you and I both know if I did that to you. Took your lavender motley and started to push it off as my own. Come on man. Let's be serious here. I'd be a dead man walking. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it. There is no difference here.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:11 PM   #29
Tigger the Tiger
Paul, just call me 267-882-5350

Old 10-24-2011, 11:11 PM   #30
Crypt keeper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
To me, it seems Martin used a previous pic of Shane's, Paul's and now Amanda's purple tiger, for the snake he sold to Miller. It's entirely possible he used an old pic, and would explain the gender change, the younger snake, and Miller thinking it was his.

Millers hostility is suspect, however. As Paul has been professional threwout. Why the need for personal attacks Miller? If your reputation isnt as important as "sitting on the computer all day" then why post at all?

Perfect reply here. If this was the case fine say so. I gave Matt a Chance on face book. He ignored me. I came here and got a response. I did not personally attack him or anybody else. I just want an answer as to why Matt Miller is saying a snake is his while it was mine? That's it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!